Sheriff Bob on the Hot Seat AGAIN
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Bob on the Hot Seat AGAIN

And all he can say is it was "unfortunate".

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...sers-20181108/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And all he can say is it was "unfortunate".

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...sers-20181108/
    This story was media shopped hard by internal mal-contents. I guess new SOP will require full searches of all surrounding homes where's there is a shots fired call.

Unregistered
    This story was media shopped hard by internal mal-contents. I guess new SOP will require full searches of all surrounding homes where's there is a shots fired call.
    According to the comments section of the article, James ran the story a month ago and gave it to Varn.

Unregistered
    "Hostile to LEO" at that location with shots fired. Dimindo wasn't lazy, he is a coward. And now Sheriff Gualtieri has made ALL PCSO deputies look like cowards by putting a "letter of reprimand" in their files for letting this girl get shot over and over again. Nice work Bob. Thanks a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3_...Tvh7aNM4cvVeGA

Unregistered
    Hey PR Mouthpiece, you at least get your ass out of your cruiser and walk up to the god damn address you were dispatched to!!! You actually get out of your cruiser you dumb shit!! This bullshit was played down for unknown reasons. The ****ing guy didn’t leave until the second round of shots. What in the hell is that?? They got a ****ing letter of reprimand for that? How is Claudio still in K9 and Rob is still a corporal? Pathetic. That was straight up Duties and Respsibilities all god damn day long. Someone spun this to be a minor thing. My ass. A jailer was fired for tipping off an inmate that a search was coming. They didn’t get out of their cruisers at a call of shots fired at a specific address as the lady died!! If you can’t see why that is unforgivable you need to get the Sheriff’s balls off your eyes.

Unregistered
    Or maybe they could just put it in the SOP that they will check the actual house where the shots were reported so perhaps they could stop another murder. You know, to keep all those malcontents happy and help keep some citizens alive.

Unregistered
    Hey PR Mouthpiece, you at least get your ass out of your cruiser and walk up to the god damn address you were dispatched to!!! You actually get out of your cruiser you dumb shit!! This bullshit was played down for unknown reasons. The ****ing guy didn’t leave until the second round of shots. What in the hell is that?? They got a ****ing letter of reprimand for that? How is Claudio still in K9 and Rob is still a corporal? Pathetic. That was straight up Duties and Respsibilities all god damn day long. Someone spun this to be a minor thing. My ass. A jailer was fired for tipping off an inmate that a search was coming. They didn’t get out of their cruisers at a call of shots fired at a specific address as the lady died!! If you can’t see why that is unforgivable you need to get the Sheriff’s balls off your eyes.
    Listen tough guy you obviously have a problem with Claudio and it is you that media shopped this story. I'm sure on any given week I could find something you have done wrong and write you up for it. Let's what if this . What if he got out of the car and missed the fact the home was detached from the main house and missed the body. It would or could have been a mistake. I don't know Claudio that well tough guy but I hope you **** up in your career. and get fired or suspended. Good luck you gun toten asshole.

Unregistered
    Listen tough guy you obviously have a problem with Claudio and it is you that media shopped this story. I'm sure on any given week I could find something you have done wrong and write you up for it. Let's what if this . What if he got out of the car and missed the fact the home was detached from the main house and missed the body. It would or could have been a mistake. I don't know Claudio that well tough guy but I hope you **** up in your career. and get fired or suspended. Good luck you gun toten asshole.
    What if???? How far do you have your head up Bob's ass with Claudio's prick in your mouth? The call said the shots were fired in the backyard! The address was for the duplex on the north side of the property. The camper was between the fence and the side of the reported unit. The camper was along the right side of the property so IF he had gotten out of his car and IF he had walked into the backyard where the shots were reported to have been fired he would have walked right by the open door to the camper that was facing the house. "What if" he had done that? He could have looked inside and seen the injured woman in need of medical treatment. He could have called for an ambulance. He could have kept Yates from coming back in and shooting her four more times. He could have kept her from being murdered. He could have had his K9 search for the shooter. He may have apprehended the killer and he would have stopped Yates from commiting more crimes after he left that location. He could have been a hero, instead he is a coward and always will be in the eyes of all LEO's and by keeping him in green his cowardice permeates the entire PCSO. How is that for a "what if"? I think Miss Giles has a problem with Claudio. He let her killer come back and finish her off while he went for a snack.

Unregistered
    It got played down because Bob was worried about a big lawsuit and lots of bad press after his SYG fiasco. He lucked out that the girls family was LEO related so they bought his bullshit and Bob didn't tell them about Dimundo and Richardson. They sure know now though.

Unregistered
    Gosh Meredith, Im sorry I insulted your midget husband (not really). I’m sure you couldn’t keep up with me in any given week, that would involve you getting out of the office or your husband getting out of his cruiser. And IF he got out of his cruiser and missed the trailer, then so be it. But he didn’t, so what’s your point? It could have been a mistake, but it wasn’t, he chose not to un-ass from his cruiser and walk up to the front door, so boom. I’m sure you know Claudio really well. But I know you will **** up during your career, just like your little friend Claudio. God, own your mistake midget. 😀🖕😀🖕😀🖕😀🖕😀🖕😀🖕😀🖕😀

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast