What's Next?

Thread: What's Next?

Unregistered

What's Next?

What do the disloyal rebel scum do now that their sick fantasy of being saved by the TPD corporal has disappeared like a fart in the wind? Do you continue to run your cowardly mouth or do you join the team? If you're smart, you'll get with the program. Confess your sins and join the team. Talk to your major and admit you were disloyal but now want to make things right. If you're aware of someone who has been disloyal, you should talk to your major to tell on them. You wouldn't want anyone to find out you listened to some disloyal person try to talk others into being disloyal and you didn't tell someone about their actions. It would look like you agree with them. The first person through the door is always right so don't be the last one to do the right thing.

Unregistered
    I heard they were out taking delayed burglaries this morning and collecting their $85,000/year paycheck. In between calls, they were trying to figure out something else to complain about for the next couple years since we know they will never be happy regardless of what Chad does.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do the disloyal rebel scum do now that their sick fantasy of being saved by the TPD corporal has disappeared like a fart in the wind? Do you continue to run your cowardly mouth or do you join the team? If you're smart, you'll get with the program. Confess your sins and join the team. Talk to your major and admit you were disloyal but now want to make things right. If you're aware of someone who has been disloyal, you should talk to your major to tell on them. You wouldn't want anyone to find out you listened to some disloyal person try to talk others into being disloyal and you didn't tell someone about their actions. It would look like you agree with them. The first person through the door is always right so don't be the last one to do the right thing.

I'll tell you what we're gonna do. Now that our eyes have been opened, and we see that ANY viable candidate has a great chance to be elected next time, just by calling him/her self a Democrat (that loser Pruitt, who had no backing, and no campaigning, actually got over 200,000 votes --- ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!). We're gonna find someone who has the best chance of being elected, and actually push for him/her this time. We're gonna find a Republican, who doesn't care about race, sex, orientation, etc. and call him/her a Democrat.

Unregistered
    Go take your Abilify pills and find something else for your mental illness to obsess over. You don't even work for the office. I'd compliment your commitment to trolling, but Jesus, it stopped being funny a year and a half ago. Also, rebel scum? What are you going to do? Send the Death Star to blow up Plant City?

Unregistered

Idiot

First off what in the hell do you mean confess your sins? It is not a sin for a person to vote for whomever they chose. Second why would a grown ass man confess anything to another man or woman like they are God. See thats the problem with the people who think they are better, smarter or more righteous because their complexion is three shades lighter than the next person's. Your words are spoken like a real true to heart Bill or Ted kind of guy. Lol... Truth is alot of you boys and girls that have rank or no rank at all come on LEO Affairs and post nonsense. When in all actuality take the gun and badge away, you wouldn't have a life, and you definitely wouldn't roll up in Progress Village, 22nd and Lake Avenue or any other similar part of the county and throw your golf ball size testicles on the table, because you would get a thorough beat down. Gun+Badge=tough guy. No gun, no badge=Pu**y. Honestly neither of the two candidates that were running for sheriff are about *hit., and neither could lead their way out of a wet paper bag. Realistically more than half of the uneducated clowns that have rank in the agency lead from the rear and not the front. Let me clarify uneducated, just because a person obtained a degree in criminal justice from St. Leo, doesn't mean they are educated. Especially when a degree in criminal justice is one of the most easiest degrees to obtain and as long as your paying the money St. Leo will give you a degree. Now that I have cleared that up. Lets move on, when the agency's upper and mid level leadership displays the intestinal fortitude of Generals Colin Powell or Norman Schwarzkopf then they will have my respect, until then, I'll gladly respect their rank but I will give less than a damn about them as a person. The methodology of the military is this. If the troops only respect the rank and not the person wearing the rank, that leader is doing nothing more than collecting a paycheck. This type of leader will never have the respect of their troops, and if this type of leader is ok with that, then he or she is nothing more than a coward. For all the rank chasers who are promoted based on relationships versus knowledge, skills, and abilities, you all are cowards as well. If you have rank or inspire to get rank but you are afraid to speak the truth when you know something is wrong, you too are a *itch and a coward. In closing for you hoe *ss coward *itches that have a slick comment, you can see me in a few years when I'm done working here and if you have the courage I'll gladly meet you on any corner, intersection or street within the county, and I'll gladly give you an opportunity at the title. But of course being the cowards that you are, I'm sure you will do what you do best and call 911. Lol. Lata...

Unregistered

Most ignorant post ever

Ok we have a winner the most ignorant post this year. You had to try really hard to make the hall of fame of really stupid people ever.

Unregistered
    I'll tell you what we're gonna do. Now that our eyes have been opened, and we see that ANY viable candidate has a great chance to be elected next time, just by calling him/her self a Democrat (that loser Pruitt, who had no backing, and no campaigning, actually got over 200,000 votes --- ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!). We're gonna find someone who has the best chance of being elected, and actually push for him/her this time. We're gonna find a Republican, who doesn't care about race, sex, orientation, etc. and call him/her a Democrat.
    This exactly!

Also, Pruitt may be a democrate, but Chad is a fake republican. He is fake and it shows in very small ways that trickle down. When was the last time you had to worry about an unfounded complaint? How about recently? It goes to show you how desperate we are that many deputies and republicans voted for a Pruitt. A democrat! This agency is lost. It shows in even the smallest of conflicting orders given and basic LEO decisions that are either knee jerk or CYA. We need a real leader that knows our job. Our command uses scared front line supervisors as puppet strings to control everything deputies do because they dont know our job so they dont know how to back us up when the time comes. We need help out here.

Unregistered
    This guy is nuts. He clearly does not work here. And by the way. I did what he said and told my major that I voted for Pruitt. He said good job. He did too.