Money question ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fyi, the "me too" part of the contract are for other contract with the County. FHP bargains with the State not the County. Therefore, the "me too" clause can not be enforced.

Also, I do not this, but maybe FHP gets more money because the State does not take their taxes out of the pay like the County does, and they have to claim that income during their taxes preparation and pay it then. I do not this, but it could be a possibility.
    * "I do not KNOW this." Sorry for the missing word.

Unregistered
    Fyi, the "me too" part of the contract are for other contract with the County. FHP bargains with the State not the County. Therefore, the "me too" clause can not be enforced.

Also, I do not this, but maybe FHP gets more money because the State does not take their taxes out of the pay like the County does, and they have to claim that income during their taxes preparation and pay it then. I do not this, but it could be a possibility.
    For wages you are correct. However this discussion is about off-duty and your senerion does not apply. Troopers get $63.00 an hour. For whatever period that they have been getting that, the contract has been violated and every officer is owed a sh*t ton of money. The PBA should take the lead and have every officer made whole AS PER THE CONTRACT

Unregistered
    For wages you are correct. However this discussion is about off-duty and your senerion does not apply. Troopers get $63.00 an hour. For whatever period that they have been getting that, the contract has been violated and every officer is owed a sh*t ton of money. The PBA should take the lead and have every officer made whole AS PER THE CONTRACT
    PBA cant even negotiate a decent contract, or get us back retreat money we were due! You really think they’re gonna be able to get money back from off duty work PLEASE! PBA is a JOKE and the joke is on us!

Unregistered
    PBA cant even negotiate a decent contract, or get us back retreat money we were due! You really think they’re gonna be able to get money back from off duty work PLEASE! PBA is a JOKE and the joke is on us!
    Well, I can’t argue with that. But if they refuse then you can file against the PBA and that might motivate them.

Unregistered
    The wya I figure it i usually work around 10 hours every game. If it applies just to the last 10 days and the difference owed me is $21.00 and hour, I’m owed $21,000.00. That’s a nice Christmas gift.
    And if they total that amount to the number of people that work the games, that’s a lot of money. PBA where are you on this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12