City of Miami Civilian Union Corruption. Do u See the resemblance

Unregistered

City of Miami Civilian Union Corruption. Do u See the resemblance

http://www.crespogramnews.com/

Read the full story! and then ask yourself why till today we haven’t seen the Financial report that the union and city used to find out the total number of back pay they owed us.

LAST APRIL, SEAN MOY, THE PRESIDENT OF ASFCME LOCAL 1907 WAS OFFERED A NO-SHOW JOB THAT CAME WITH A $28,595.74 PAY RAISE. THE MAYOR, THE CITY MANAGER, THE CITY COMMISSION AND THE CITY ATTORNEY WILLFULLY AND KNOWLINGLY CONSPIRED IN THIS HOCUS POCUS EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW THAT THIS AMOUNTED TO A SLAP IN THE FACE OF THE CITY EMPLOYEES WHO MAKE UP THE MEMBERSHIP OF LOCAL 1907

Unregistered
    Crespo has yet to be proven wrong correct? which leads to the reality that organized crime is alive and well

Unregistered
    All is blogging gets no where. Never and never will

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All is blogging gets no where. Never and never will
    It’s ok but at least he exposes you guys corrupt mofos

Unregistered
    And nothing. Everyone cleans there a—

Unregistered

City Corruption

Yet again, Al prevails. I can't wait to see what he finds on that the FOP with Police Lawsuit! Keep up the great work Al!

Unregistered
    Owed to “us”? YOU arent us.

To Purse Snatching P-u-s-s-y Crespo, you don’t work here. You asked what you should do since you can vote. We hope you expire a slow death you POS.

We didn’t wanna end up like at 1994 lawsuit. And those in the union haven’t been promoted to at will posotions. They either received promotion before taking a seat and all were promoted to positions requiring exams. None were #1 on any list,

So this headline placed on this topic is garbage. I wanted more money, but understand what a settlement is. Sean Moy no doubt is a crook.

I write this because for years you say the FOP is corrupt. I’m still waiting for the smoking gun.

Unregistered
    Exams please we know the corruption with the exams. Just look into the Papier’s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Owed to “us”? YOU arent us.

To Purse Snatching P-u-s-s-y Crespo, you don’t work here. You asked what you should do since you can vote. We hope you expire a slow death you POS.

We didn’t wanna end up like at 1994 lawsuit. And those in the union haven’t been promoted to at will posotions. They either received promotion before taking a seat and all were promoted to positions requiring exams. None were #1 on any list,

So this headline placed on this topic is garbage. I wanted more money, but understand what a settlement is. Sean Moy no doubt is a crook.

I write this because for years you say the FOP is corrupt. I’m still waiting for the smoking gun.
    You should look in the mirror, before you go on about one's past. I'm sure in your times here, you've made questionable arrest. Cause like Al had done, they pi$$ed you off, you need to impress your peers or have the last say. If you don't like reading his writings. Don't click on his link. Not hard! Theirs different forms or ways of corruption. Lying to us to benefit the city and themselves? May be one. Getting a pass on lying in court, making false arrest, Choosing who to help within the union or not, cause of connections or favors owed. Why was that Sgt from the street crimes unit charged and send to Federal prison, for many of the same acts as Ortiz's and company? Now, I's sure Ortiz, never planted evidence on anyone BUT he has lied! Many times under oath. Made false reports, made racist comments. Didn't 3 get fired for joking but some blacks were offended and they got fired. Again why the pass? Didn't someone also get into trouble for a social media post, over a shooting in Cleveland, Ohio but the city suddenly claims as a union rep, his comments are protected?? You got to love the double standards, we all face.