Acts of Retaliation to Victims of crimes by Sheriff(s) Carmine Marceno & Mike Scott - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered

Not a real man. The Sheriff is a disgrace.

Any man that requests to have the baby aborted should no way be able to have the right to see the child. The Sheriff is a disgrace to the uniform and to the people that he is sworn to protect. How can people trust a man in law enforcement that continues to harass a woman that is carrying his unborn child and is pro-choice? How do you trust him when he continues to ask to abort the baby. Everyone is so afraid to go after this Sheriff because he can use his friends to intimidate people. What will it take for you all to listen to see what is happening? A life? No person, No police officers, No lawyer, no judge is above the law. People are watching. People are taking notice and your time is coming. You help that Sheriff to do illegal crap and harass that woman as well as others? Well, guess what... hell is coming. Karma is a *****!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reported last night on Fox 4

Williams says Marceno has insisted she terminate the pregnancy so vigorously, that's she's scared. She said, "I am concerned about his level of desperation, the tone in his voice, the panic, that abortion was the only way. He was so adamant that anything else was absolutely wrong, that I could not have this child, that I would not have this child, that I would not, under any circumstances."

Williams and her attorney say those statements are the reason they're asking a court to keep Marceno from having contact with the baby after its born. The suit reads in part, "The court should establish a parenting plan with the following provisions: no time-sharing with the father. This schedule is in the best interest of the child because the father does not wish for the child to be born, nor to accept the child into his life. In the alternative, the mother requests supervised timesharing for the father."

Unregistered

Go abortion!

Most cops favor abortion. Why if someone from Alva's whore mama had aborted her little loser tainted fetus many good people wouldn't have been ratted on and many others would be alive with the cartel drugs and violence,

Missed case of a needed abortion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most cops favor abortion. Why if someone from Alva's whore mama had aborted her little loser tainted fetus many good people wouldn't have been ratted on and many others would be alive with the cartel drugs and violence,

Missed case of a needed abortion
    HAHAHA thats what your parents said to, could have spared the world from a total loser and a *****

Unregistered
    I would imagine most law enforcement are Pro Choice? Regardless who cares!

Jesus J Del Rio
    January 16, 2019

Certified Mail & Return Receipt Requested # 7017-3040-0000-6567-4930

To: The Honorable Ronald De Santis
    Florida Office of the Governor
    400 South Monroe Street
    Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0001

Certified Mail & Return Receipt Requested # 7017-3040-0000-6567-4923

To: Ms. Maria Chapa Lopez
    U.S. Attorney’s Office
    2110 First Street #3-137
    Fort Myers, Florida 33901

Certified Mail & Return Receipt Requested # 7017-3040-0000-6567-4916

To: Mr. Eric W. Spore
    Special Agent in Charge F.B.I.
    5525 West Gray Street
    Tampa, Florida 33609

Certified Mail & Return Receipt Requested # 7017-3040-0000-6567-4909

To: Mrs. Gale Stallworth Stone
    ℅ : Office of the Inspector General
    P.O. Box 17785
    Baltimore, MD 21235

To: Mr. Juan P. Bauta
    ℅ : The Ferraro Law Firm
    600 Brickell Avenue, Suite # 3800
    Miami, Florida 33131

P.O. Box 151202
    Cape Coral, Florida 33915-1202

Re: Civil Rights Violation

On yesterday’s date, January 15, 2019, at approximately 10:41 hours, I was at -
    the Cape Coral Central Post Office, located at 1030 SE 9th Avenue, Cape Coral, Florida
    33990. ( See receipt from post office enclosed )

I was mailing each of you, packages, that all contain, the same information, and list
    all of my concerns.
    To not be, duplicitous, please see the referenced packages, for said information, that all of you should be receiving in the near future.

They have the following certified mail numbers, as reference:

Governor Ronald De Santis # 7017-3040-0000-6567-4954
    Ms. Maria Chapa Lopez # 7018-0360-0000-9552-5799
    Mr. Eric W. Spore # 7018-0360-0000-9552-5782
    Mrs. Gale Stallworth Stone # 7018-0360-0000-9552-5812

As, I was in the process of mailing you these aforementioned packages, the security tapes of the aforementioned post office, will show you, that an unknown white male, approached me on my left side, as I was interacting with the post office clerk.

Said male, was peering in the direction, of all the packages that I was mailing, as if to ascertain to whom was I mailing these packages to, and once I saw him with my peripheral
    vision, he moved behind me, as I finished mailing all of the packages to all of you.

As, I was leaving the area where the post office clerk was, I saw this unknown white male looking at me, with what I perceived as a hostile demeanor towards me, and as I kept walking, it appeared to me that he was approaching the clerk that had processed my transaction, and inquiring as to whom were my packages being mailed to.

The security tapes at the post office and interviewing the clerk, who’s information should be on my receipt, will give light to my belief.

I say that, because on today’s date, January 16, 2019, at approximately 1730 hours, I was going out my front door, to take out my dogs, to relieve themselves, and again, I see parked in the street in-front of my house, what appears to be the same Dodge Van, that was casing my house, and that I alerted all of you in your information packages, on December 29, 2018.

The van was identical, the only difference was, that the tags on today’s van were also from North Carolina, but had a different numeration EEB-8087, but the tags, had expired on
    November 2018. ( Please see Pics )

I asked the driver a B/M, if he needed anything, and he said he was working on his cell phone, as he appeared to be typing into a computer that appeared to be held by some type of car mount. ( Please see Pics )

Again, this is another attempt to intimidate me, and to retaliate against me, for coming forward, with the allegations contained in the packages that all of you will receive.

It is abundantly clear that there are numerous individuals that are very concerned about the information that you packages contain, because it’s a very real possibility, that the entire staff of the LCSO, including the current and former Sheriff’s will be arrested, and possibly their immediate family members, and close friends.

The intensity of them trying to intimidate, retaliate, and silence my speech, is because they know that I speak the truth, and they don’t want any of you to order criminal investigation into the allegations that your packages include.

Again, let the record reflect , that I am asking all of you to intervene, and conduct a criminal investigation into all of the issues that my correspondences contain, and of today’s acts, that once again are directed at intimidating me, retaliating against me and at silencing my speech, which as a citizen of this country is a clear violation of my civil liberties.

Sincerely yours.

Mr. Jesus J. Del Rio

Anymore information that you want the above listed authorities, to investigate, please mail or call :

Attorney Juan P. Bauta
    600 Brickell Avenue Suite #3800
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789