Acts of Retaliation to Victims of crimes by Sheriff(s) Carmine Marceno & Mike Scott - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Fox 4 also question Rick Scott and Mike Scott on there choice for of Carmine for Sheriff., Rick Scott said no comment. They questioned the Republican Party of Lee County.

Mike Scott who naturally made a horrible choice and stands by his decision of the recommendation. Mike Scott is a moron and long list of bad decisions. Plus he screwed me and I enjoy watching the fireworks and stoking the flames. The Dom

Unregistered
    There should be an offshore site we could place bets on this stuff!

Unregistered
    To answer the question sent to us:

Yes, you are protected by Florida and Federal statutes from; retaliation, termination, or any acts of reprisal for coming forward and filing any reports of Sexual Harassment.

You may even be due pain and suffering and punitive damages, that can be awarded by the courts or a jury.

Thanks, for all of your responses.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fox 4 also question Rick Scott and Mike Scott on there choice for of Carmine for Sheriff., Rick Scott said no comment. They questioned the Republican Party of Lee County.

Mike Scott who naturally made a horrible choice and stands by his decision of the recommendation. Mike Scott is a moron and long list of bad decisions. Plus he screwed me and I enjoy watching the fireworks and stoking the flames. The Dom
    He screwed you?? what are you having his baby or more likely are you some POS that is too scared to post his name on here or is this just more bs coming from trolls POS

Unregistered
    To answer the question sent to us:

Yes, you are protected by Florida and Federal statutes from; retaliation, termination, or any acts of reprisal for coming forward and filing any reports of Sexual Harassment.

You may even be due pain and suffering and punitive damages, that can be awarded by the courts or a jury.

Thanks, for all of your responses.
    Hahaha nice try, so when the post of the "lawyer" it actually had the lawyers name now this, morons either the moron lawyer or the trolls, cant wait for the other shoe to drop

Unregistered
    He screwed you?? what are you having his baby or more likely are you some POS that is too scared to post his name on here or is this just more bs coming from trolls POS
    But where's Your Name on Your Post ????? By the way clean the Kum coming out of both sides of Your Mouth !!!!

Unregistered
    t

I did Dom come talk to me I will stick your head up your a@@@

Unregistered

Sheriff the player

1) Sheriff cheated on his wife and she divorced him. She caught him several times with the use of a private investigator. Yes his patrol vehicle was observed in the meeting of the other women. (Several)

2) Sheriff meets women on Facebook and she needs assistance in a criminal matter. He tells her to come to 10-19 to help her with her criminal complaint. The sheriff used his authority to get investigation rolling and he sleeps with victim knocking her up. The sheriff bullies her to have abortion. It goes viral.

3) The sheriff goes to Hawaii with another women who happens to be married to another cop.

This is best we can do at Sheriff. This is only the 1 st month.

Unregistered
    Media going to 119, all IP requests propounded on Leo Affairs, by LCSO, to show a pattern a 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech Retaliation cases ( Civil Rights Violation) by Carmine & Mike Scott. It seems like there was a hidden secret, that anyone, that spoke / speaks against either Carmine, Mike Scott, or the Staff of LCSO, on Leo Affairs, they have been obtaining their IP address, and have been ordering bogus investigation criminal investigation cases against said persons, as a form of retaliating against said individuals ... this will a HUGE, this is going to expose Rampant Civil Rights Violation and a Ton of Victims, that will finally, have the opportunity to Sue for the aforementioned.

Stay Tuned there's a Lot of information coming forward !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    t

I did Dom come talk to me I will stick your head up your a@@@
    Try to complete a sentence you, moron

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast