Acts of Retaliation to Victims of crimes by Sheriff(s) Carmine Marceno & Mike Scott - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered

It's coming to LCSO Soon Too !!!!! Conspiracy to Violate Civil Rights Big Time No No

MIAMI - The former police chief of Biscayne Park will serve three years in prison for a conspiracy in his department to frame black people for crimes they did not commit.

A federal judge in Miami imposed the sentence Tuesday on ex-Biscayne Park Police Chief Raimundo Atesiano, who had faced a maximum 10-year sentence.

MORE CRIME HEADLINES

Police chief pleads guilty to framing innocent blacks in Biscayne Park

2 former Biscayne Park police officers accused of making false arrest…

Former Biscayne Park police chief, 2 officers accused of intentionally…

Three other former officers have pleaded guilty in the case, which centered around efforts by Atesiano to improve his department's crime-solving rate.

Atesiano's lawyer said the victims were not randomly selected but were known to police as having criminal pasts.

Prosecutors said the crimes for which black people were falsely arrested included burglaries and vehicle break-ins.

"The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to holding those individuals accountable who abuse their positions of power to strip others of their civil rights," Fajardo Orshan, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida, said in a news release. "Today, former police Chief Raimundo Atesiano stood before the court to answer for his crimes and the federal prison sentence that was imposed is one step toward justice for the victims and our South Florida community."

Former officers Charlie Dayoub and Raul Fernandez were each sentenced to a year in prison for their role in falsely arresting a 16-year old.

"I think he was really scared," Dayoub's attorney, Ana Davide, said. "I think he thought, because of the environment of that workplace, that if he didn't do it, he was going to fired."

Another former officer, Guillermo Ravelo, was sentenced to more than two years behind bars.

Copyright 2018 by WPLG Local10.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MIAMI - The former police chief of Biscayne Park will serve three years in prison for a conspiracy in his department to frame black people for crimes they did not commit.

A federal judge in Miami imposed the sentence Tuesday on ex-Biscayne Park Police Chief Raimundo Atesiano, who had faced a maximum 10-year sentence.

MORE CRIME HEADLINES

Police chief pleads guilty to framing innocent blacks in Biscayne Park

2 former Biscayne Park police officers accused of making false arrest…

Former Biscayne Park police chief, 2 officers accused of intentionally…

Three other former officers have pleaded guilty in the case, which centered around efforts by Atesiano to improve his department's crime-solving rate.

Atesiano's lawyer said the victims were not randomly selected but were known to police as having criminal pasts.

Prosecutors said the crimes for which black people were falsely arrested included burglaries and vehicle break-ins.

"The U.S. Attorney's Office is committed to holding those individuals accountable who abuse their positions of power to strip others of their civil rights," Fajardo Orshan, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida, said in a news release. "Today, former police Chief Raimundo Atesiano stood before the court to answer for his crimes and the federal prison sentence that was imposed is one step toward justice for the victims and our South Florida community."

Former officers Charlie Dayoub and Raul Fernandez were each sentenced to a year in prison for their role in falsely arresting a 16-year old.

"I think he was really scared," Dayoub's attorney, Ana Davide, said. "I think he thought, because of the environment of that workplace, that if he didn't do it, he was going to fired."

Another former officer, Guillermo Ravelo, was sentenced to more than two years behind bars.

Copyright 2018 by WPLG Local10.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Lawsuits will be the least of your worries, You'll be Going to Jail like the other bozos on this case.

Unregistered
    I would suggest you talk with the Sheriff's ex-wife, Helen Kari Padlo Marceno, of Naples, FL. I am sure she knows a lot. Their divorce is public record (Collier County Clerk's Office); I might be mistaken, but I believe Carmine tried to get Helen a job at the LCSO several years ago but she failed one of the hiring steps. The LCSO might also have her employment application/file.
    Do tell. Media is following...

Unregistered
    We are being told investigation is complete. A group of the admin are meeting off site to discuss.

Unregistered

Do explain

We are being told investigation is complete. A group of the admin are meeting off site to discuss.
    Investigation of what? Or are you trying to distract from the real issue of the predator sheriff?

Jesus J. Del Rio

Election Campaign Mike Scott- Organized Scheme to Defraud the FRS Retirement

Election Campaign Mike Scott - Organized Scheme to Defraud - FRS

Thank you for submitting your information, on the possible Organized Scheme to Defraud the Florida Retirement System, by former Sheriff Mike Scott and others involved in his election & re-election campaigns, with LCSO.

We need more specific information as to the aforementioned topic:

Did former Sheriff Mike Scott, or anyone else involved in his election and re-election campaigns, ever tell anyone that if they contributed $$$, they would be promoted to: Sgt, Lt, Capt, etc .. Or, if the person was a civilian, that they would be promoted to a position that paid more, and with more pension monies being paid to them ?

2. We need names of any civilians, that benefited from this Organized Scheme
    to defraud the FRS.

3. We will be asking FDLE, and The Governor of the State of Florida, to appoint
    a special prosecutor, to investigate this information, since the current LCSA
    Amira Fox, contributed to the re-election campaign of former Sheriff Mike
    Scott, and would have to recuse her office from handling this investigation.

We want to supply the Special prosecutor, that the Governor will appoint,
    with, a road map, so please be specific.

Please submit your information to:

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    600 Brickell Avenue, Suite #3800
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

If you have any other criminal acts or acts of wrong doing that you have conveyed to the former Sheriff or the current Sheriff, and no one has addressed your concerns, please contact Mr. Bauta, with that information.

Thank You, and keep the information coming, I will keep posting all of my correspondences, so that you know that someone, will be looking into the information, that you are providing us with.

Jesus J. Del Rio

What role did Morgan Bowden play in former Sheriff Mike Scott Election Campaigns ?

Possible criminal involvement by Morgan Bowden, into Mike Scott election and re-election campaigns.

We are aware of the $1,000.00 ( VIP Group ) and how some attempted to mask their contributions by employing their family members; spouses, parents, and so forth to contribute
    the $1,000.00, “ Donations,” to former Sheriff Mike Scott.

We have secured the information for all involved thanks to your guidance.

We are in need of more specific information as to the possible involvement of Morgan Bowden, as it relates to his campaign work for former sheriff Mike Scott:

Did Mr. Bowden, ever tell anyone that if they contributed a certain monetary amount that they would be promoted to a certain rank or position ?

Whom did Mr. Bowden, allegedly make such a statement to, if anyone ?

Did Mr. Bowden, ever work on former Sheriff Mike Scott’s campaign & re-election campaigns on duty ?

Please provide any witnesses to any of the above and as much detail possible, so that we may follow up on this.

We want to supply the Special prosecutor, that the Governor will appoint, with, a road map, so please be specific.

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

If you have any other criminal acts or acts of wrong doing that you have conveyed to the former Sheriff or the current Sheriff, and no one has addressed your concerns, please contact Mr. Bauta, with that information.

Thank You, and keep the information coming, I will keep posting all of my correspondences, so that you know that someone, will be looking into the information, that you are providing us with.

Jesus J. Del Rio

Theft of Evidence Tip

Need more specific information on the Theft of Evidence Tip:

Whom was the former Deputy involved ?

Was there an IA investigation, if so IA case # ?

Whom supposedly notified former Sheriff Mike Scott of the incident ?

Whom are the persons that you allege that helped cover this up?

Was the Lee County State Attorney’s Office notified ?

Was the former Deputy Arrested ?

Was the Matter referred to FDLE, for decertification ?

We want to supply the Special prosecutor, that the Governor will appoint, with, a road map, so please be specific.

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

Jesus J. Del Rio

January 8, 2019

We are waiting for Governor Elect Ron DeSantis, to be sworn in on January 8, 2019, to ask him to assign a Special Prosecutor from the East Coast to investigate all of the criminal allegations that have been submitted.

I will post a copy of the letter that will be sent to Governor Elect Ron DeSantis, on this site, so that all of you know that your concerns are being looked into.

If there's anything else that you want to have investigated please send that information in asap.

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

Unregistered
    If it is from the 10th circuit you can kiss that bye bye

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast