Steven mcguillicudy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Steven mcguillicudy

Any info on this guy? Just picked him at Jupiter PD. Super serious guy and seems to be one of those who will promote in the next year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any info on this guy? Just picked him at Jupiter PD. Super serious guy and seems to be one of those who will promote in the next year.
    Search the Miramar threads- have fun good luck! Nuff said!

Unregistered
    He’s a super worker. Never belonged in miramar because we promote lazy people

Unregistered
    He’s a super worker. Never belonged in miramar because we promote lazy people
    Very much agreed in reference to supporting lazy people in Miramar , but he is also WHITE which does not go with the “ flow” of Miramar .
    Come to Miramar where we promote nepotism ( Chief Williams is family to Major S Smith ) funny how the fight becomes reverse racism.....

Unregistered
    Was not qualified to get hired by any agencies and paid his owen way to get certified at a take anyone money and certify you academy up north. Had connections here that did not do a good background on him and fast tracked him. He is just a groupie wannabe!

Unregistered
    super hard worker. was on my squad a couple years ago and liked working with him.

Unregistered
    Great officer and great person. Very hard worker. Followed through on all of his cases and was always out looking for something. Anyone who says something negative is likely still bitter that his high stats made them look lazy. Miramar wasn't the right place for him...

Unregistered
    Was not qualified to get hired by any agencies and paid his owen way to get certified at a take anyone money and certify you academy up north. Had connections here that did not do a good background on him and fast tracked him. He is just a groupie wannabe!
    A "groupie wannabe" who likely had higher stats in one year than you had your whole career...stop being such a hater. He was a hard worker and a big loss to the department. Everyone knows that

Unregistered
    A "groupie wannabe" who likely had higher stats in one year than you had your whole career...stop being such a hater. He was a hard worker and a big loss to the department. Everyone knows that
    I couldn’t agree more. One of the most proactive people I have ever had the chance to work with. Great guy who knows his shit. Anyone who has worked with him would say the same. To the person talking crap: jealousy is not an attractive quality.

Unregistered
    I couldn’t agree more. One of the most proactive people I have ever had the chance to work with. Great guy who knows his shit. Anyone who has worked with him would say the same. To the person talking crap: jealousy is not an attractive quality.
    Hi Jessica!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast