Sheriff Joe
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Joe

Unregistered

Sheriff Joe

Well I see Joe couldn’t couldn’t kiss enough a$$ to get to be elected Sheriff.. What a waste of brass that guy was.. Kissed enough butt to get rank to last several trooper’s careers..

Unregistered
    So where does Joe go from here is there any chance he'll come back on the patrol?

Does he have a job now?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So where does Joe go from here is there any chance he'll come back on the patrol?

Does he have a job now?
    He has an Executive Management Position at Disney World in Security. He is set for life, did not understand why he ran for Sheriff, it would of been a pay cut. I guess he wanted the title.

Unregistered
    He has an Executive Management Position at Disney World in Security. He is set for life, did not understand why he ran for Sheriff, it would of been a pay cut. I guess he wanted the title.
    Orange Sheriff makes 160k. It definitely would not have been a pay cut.

Unregistered
    Joe is a man of honor and dignity

Unregistered
    He makes 54now. Much less than major pay.

Unregistered
    He makes 54now. Much less than major pay.
    I think he makes much, much more than that.
    Why would he leave if made 100 plus as a Major.

Disney pays well for their high level leaders.

Unregistered
    I don't know Joe. I do know this is petty and immature. It reflects on those posting this drivel more than it does on him. I would guess he made a few people upset during his career. That happens if you promote above and beyond shoe shine boy. if he did indeed run for public office good for him for trying !!! At least he wants to try to make changes via the system of democracy rather than sit around and ***** about this and that.

Unregistered
    Obviously, you don't know Joe. Joe is all about Joe. People who have worked with, and for him, know this. You, apparently, have not. That being said, STFU! You are ill informed!

Unregistered
    Obviously, you don't know Joe. Joe is all about Joe. People who have worked with, and for him, know this. You, apparently, have not. That being said, STFU! You are ill informed!

I worked for Joe when he was in charge of investigations and I didn’t experience what you are describing.

You must have gotten your feelings hurt and the other poster is correct, this it’s so petty.

Why are you so nasty to someone who is making an observation. Your negativite comments supports his case, Joe probably helix you accountable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast