* ! * ! Here come da sheriff ! ! ! Race in 2024 ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amendment 10 WINS in Florida, 63% to 37%!

After The Little General DROPS out next year, Director Freddie will be the Last of the Directors if he stays on for 5 years! In 2024 Miami Dade will be voting for a new sheriff beginning 2025. You fukked it up Mayor Jerkkoff Gimenez with JP! You turned an entire state against your corruption.

Get ready Corrections cause you won't have no Director no more. You be working fo DA SHERIFF!

MIAMI DADE WILL NEVER MAKE A DIRECTOR OF POLICE AGAIN, UNLESS ALL OF FLORIDA VOTERS MAKE ANOTHER AMENDMENT TO THE STATE CONSTITUION - IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!

So now its up to our stupid Miami Dade voters to pick the Sheriff.

Possibles:
    another Buchanan?
    Dorrin "Da Govaner" Rolle?
    Joe Martinez?
    Debbie Wasserman Shultz?
    Charles Nanney?
    John "Fatboy" Rivera?
    Carlos "Catfight" Alvarez?
    Noel Pratt?
    Mirtha "Ram Her" Ramos?
    Freddie Maas?
    Jorge Mas Canosa?
    Opa Locka Sgt Bosque?
    Steve "Stealin It" Shriver?
    Lt. "No Chase" Chala?
    Reverend Patterson?
    Stephanie "Hug a Thug" Daniels?
    You sound stupid! Stupid! How about I’m a hater jealous small little person who gets off on posting on a website without a face or name because, I have no balls. Add this title in between your first and last name, No balls poster.

Unregistered
    Only one who can unite the groups and lead is Nanney

Unregistered
    Let the corruption and we don’t have funding excuses begin. That’s what the sheriff brings. AG May have won for that matter. I’ll be gone anyways. Sad for those who will be here.
    Are you implying there is no corruption now? If you are, you an uninformed fool. Corruption will flourish under any type of system if people in charge are so inclined to be corrupt.
    Hell maybe Shiver will become sheriff and rid us of corruption like he did in Opa Locka,when after getting pinched he agreed to wear a wire in hopes of catching others to work off his sins. OMG! I just wet myself from laughter

Unregistered
    Well what’s done is done we will soon have an elected sheriff. You need to read the BSO thread to get an idea of what we can expect. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, the issues at BSO represent the reality of an elected sheriff. The image of Clint Eastwood riding into Dade on a white horse and magically fixing everything is a pipe dream. If it were that easy Broward would have elected that hero and gotten their act together a long time ago.

And before the retorts start with replies like, "anything is better than what we have now...", I doubt it. I'm going to bet our first sheriff will be a very familiar face with deep ties to our current department. And other than the names at the top of the list, not much will change for the first couple of elected sheriffs at least.

Unregistered
    Well what’s done is done we will soon have an elected sheriff. You need to read the BSO thread to get an idea of what we can expect. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, the issues at BSO represent the reality of an elected sheriff. The image of Clint Eastwood riding into Dade on a white horse and magically fixing everything is a pipe dream. If it were that easy Broward would have elected that hero and gotten their act together a long time ago.

And before the retorts start with replies like, "anything is better than what we have now...", I doubt it. I'm going to bet our first sheriff will be a very familiar face with deep ties to our current department. And other than the names at the top of the list, not much will change for the first couple of elected sheriffs at least.
    The problem with BSO is Scott Israel, a democrat political hack, that is nothing more than a Debbie Wasserman Schultz' Maxi Pad. Miami Dade is fortunate to have myriad retired MDPD command officers with healthy, historical memories, whom as "consiglieres," will served the new elected Sheriff well. Lest we forget, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat [its errors.]"

Unregistered
    Why must Dade County voters wait for 2024? If you know, please cite source and link to it.

Unregistered
    You sound stupid! Stupid! How about I’m a hater jealous small little person who gets off on posting on a website without a face or name because, I have no balls. Add this title in between your first and last name, No balls poster.
    I’m sorry I didn’t see your name either.

Unregistered
    Why must Dade County voters wait for 2024? If you know, please cite source and link to it.
    Read the language for the law. Look it up. It gives everyone that has to comply until 2020 except MIAMI-dade, which asked for an extension due to the size and logistics. They granted an extra two years.

https://dos.myflorida.com/media/6998...on-english.pdf

Unregistered
    Former Sweetwater Chief Jessie Menocal has said he is interested in running for sheriff. The man is an old school cop that backs up his officers. MDPD will be respected in the streets again if he gets elected.

Unregistered
    Former Sweetwater Chief Jessie Menocal has said he is interested in running for sheriff. The man is an old school cop that backs up his officers. MDPD will be respected in the streets again if he gets elected.
    keep the property room locked and secured

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast