LOOK A FLARE! I Better Shoot an Innocent Bystander
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

LOOK A FLARE! I Better Shoot an Innocent Bystander

Wow. Really fellas? Proud of this one too? Could have been a child.

Unregistered
    I would have paid money if was James as the innocent bystander. James, I know another win for your dumb ass, as usual you have no clue what you are talking about. What you say happened, but that’s called looking through the lense of Perfect hindsight. And as much as it boggles your crazy little mind, they have to base their findings on what the deputy perceived at the time, not the pure facts determined after the investigation. Oh and I know, that’s something you will change when you become Sheriff in 2032. Wrong!!! That’s case law baby. Deputy sees a guy shoot a gun at another guy, deputy is in fear for that and shoots at the suspect. That’s clean all day long goofy. Hahahah. And hey, look at that, they weren’t black! UHURU *****!

Unregistered
    Janes must not work since he puts so time into talking $hit on here. Bonus he is wrong every time.

Unregistered
    "Deputy sees a guy shoot a gun at another guy, deputy is in fear for that and shoots AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER."

Just had to correct your statement. You left that little part out.

Unregistered
    Hmm I wonder if James put this on his stupid Facebook page. I’m guessing he did because he has nothing better to do. James you are and will always be a little gnat. But that’s as far as you’ll ever go. Get a job loser and maybe your wife will once again love you haaa

Unregistered
    Dear James Mclynas of 19501 GUlf Boulevard, Rear Apartment (shocking no one), Indian Shores, FL 33785. You are a tool. And not a useful tool, you are a squeaky broken tool of no particular significance. The day you respond to a call in uniform and get faced with what appears to someone shooting at someone else (which happened) and you have the perfect response, I’ll move to Canada. That day will never come. You, like most pathetic cause seeking idiots, know that day will never come. You will never be Sheriff or anything important to anyone. You are a failed husband and a failed person. You have no morals and no ethics. You spew the same garbage that Cop Block and Uhurus do, “we hate the white God fearing members of the police everywhere.” Blah blah blah blah blah. No one cares. You have no experience other than your self created brushes with the law to pull from. Your Facebook page pulls 2000 followers at best. Wow. What a machine. Your best friends are your immature daughter and the Uruhus, who tolerate you at best. Good luck beating your little drum ****weed. You win nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear James Mclynas of 19501 GUlf Boulevard, Rear Apartment (shocking no one), Indian Shores, FL 33785. You are a tool. And not a useful tool, you are a squeaky broken tool of no particular significance. The day you respond to a call in uniform and get faced with what appears to someone shooting at someone else (which happened) and you have the perfect response, I’ll move to Canada. That day will never come. You, like most pathetic cause seeking idiots, know that day will never come. You will never be Sheriff or anything important to anyone. You are a failed husband and a failed person. You have no morals and no ethics. You spew the same garbage that Cop Block and Uhurus do, “we hate the white God fearing members of the police everywhere.” Blah blah blah blah blah. No one cares. You have no experience other than your self created brushes with the law to pull from. Your Facebook page pulls 2000 followers at best. Wow. What a machine. Your best friends are your immature daughter and the Uruhus, who tolerate you at best. Good luck beating your little drum ****weed. You win nothing.
    Show me on this diagram of an anus where he hurt you..... (0)

You seem to have spent an AWFUL lot of time looking him up, following what he does, keeping track of him, listening to what he says and keeping tabs on his friends. But he means nothing to you. Sure he doesn't. LMAO

" The day you respond to a call in uniform and get faced with what appears to someone shooting at someone else "

I'm pretty sure even HE would not shoot the nearest innocent female bystander.

Unregistered
    Show me on this diagram of an anus where he hurt you..... (0)

You seem to have spent an AWFUL lot of time looking him up, following what he does, keeping track of him, listening to what he says and keeping tabs on his friends. But he means nothing to you. Sure he doesn't. LMAO

" The day you respond to a call in uniform and get faced with what appears to someone shooting at someone else "

I'm pretty sure even HE would not shoot the nearest innocent female bystander.
    Well public records online are a thing of beauty. It’s great what is available via the Pinellas County Court Records. Your address and all of your arrests, injunctions and cases where you were sued. It took all of two minutes of my day. Then I googled your dumbass and watched some Uga Booge (Uhuru) videos where you spoke, that took another two minutes. And I’m pretty sure James, if faced with any kind of threat, you would piss yourself and end up in the fetal position. I’m sure you wouldn’t shoot anyone anytime anywhere. I am also sure that you would die in a true deadly force situation with a surprised look on your face. Your a coward and a psycho. You need counseling and proper medication, a lot of medication.

🖕🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Well public records online are a thing of beauty. It’s great what is available via the Pinellas County Court Records. Your address and all of your arrests, injunctions and cases where you were sued. It took all of two minutes of my day. Then I googled your dumbass and watched some Uga Booge (Uhuru) videos where you spoke, that took another two minutes. And I’m pretty sure James, if faced with any kind of threat, you would piss yourself and end up in the fetal position. I’m sure you wouldn’t shoot anyone anytime anywhere. I am also sure that you would die in a true deadly force situation with a surprised look on your face. Your a coward and a psycho. You need counseling and proper medication, a lot of medication.

🖕🖕🖕🖕
    LOL... says the coward hiding behind his keyboard.

Unregistered
    LOL... says the coward hiding behind his keyboard.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! You got me James, oh you got me!! Hhahahahahhahahah, not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast