New Fleet Sgt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Fleet Sgt

Unregistered

New Fleet Sgt

I would like to be the first to congratulate Sgt DN for being selected for the fleet Sgt. position.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    No I'm no looking back, no I'm not listening to any IA's, not reading statements, or going to debate you on what happened. And no Im going to search IP addresses. Whether it's Jones, someone pretending to be Jones or Jones, pretending to be someone else, I'm not concerned.

The point of that statement was that anything pertaining to that situation, that results in the constitution of spamming or long debates that lead nowhere but cussing back and forth, will be deleted or locked.

If you are Jones, and I don't care who you are, understand this: LEOAFFAIRS is probably not the best forum or venue to present your case. If you do have some constructive ideas, by all means share them. If you think something is broken, be part of the solution.

Also, to your benefit, I deleted several posts and/or threads that were defamatory against Jones and his wife. Those are obviously TOU violations and will not be tolerated. On the same token, identifiable people getting slammed on this website by you, Jones or whomever, will likewise, not be tolerated. Do not be part of the problem.

Finally, if people are posting on this site pretending to be you, the best course of action is to ignore them. Be the bigger person and don't stoop to stupidity. But if someone has constructive advice, listen to them.

Good luck with everything that is going on, but at the same time, not every "COP" is ummm like the picture that gets painted no more than you are a bad guy.

If you see posts that need to be addressed, by all means. Report them accordingly. My Moderator partner Mod 673 is senior and hopefully will be my "FTO". 673 and I are working to clean up this forum one thread at a time according to the Terms of Use.

Thanks,

Mod 732

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    No I'm no looking back, no I'm not listening to any IA's, not reading statements, or going to debate you on what happened. And no Im going to search IP addresses. Whether it's Jones, someone pretending to be Jones or Jones, pretending to be someone else, I'm not concerned.

The point of that statement was that anything pertaining to that situation, that results in the constitution of spamming or long debates that lead nowhere but cussing back and forth, will be deleted or locked.

If you are Jones, and I don't care who you are, understand this: LEOAFFAIRS is probably not the best forum or venue to present your case. If you do have some constructive ideas, by all means share them. If you think something is broken, be part of the solution.

Also, to your benefit, I deleted several posts and/or threads that were defamatory against Jones and his wife. Those are obviously TOU violations and will not be tolerated. On the same token, identifiable people getting slammed on this website by you, Jones or whomever, will likewise, not be tolerated. Do not be part of the problem.

Finally, if people are posting on this site pretending to be you, the best course of action is to ignore them. Be the bigger person and don't stoop to stupidity. But if someone has constructive advice, listen to them.

Good luck with everything that is going on, but at the same time, not every "COP" is ummm like the picture that gets painted no more than you are a bad guy.

If you see posts that need to be addressed, by all means. Report them accordingly. My Moderator partner Mod 673 is senior and hopefully will be my "FTO". 673 and I are working to clean up this forum one thread at a time according to the Terms of Use.

Thanks,

Mod 732
    Why use ummm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why use ummm
    Why are you even responding? A simple thank you to the mod would suffice for going after those eho are disrespecting you and your wife but not you Jones. Your own arrogance is why you think you must question every damn thing and get the last say. Stop shitting on every damn thread out there!!

Unregistered
    Why are you even responding? A simple thank you to the mod would suffice for going after those eho are disrespecting you and your wife but not you Jones. Your own arrogance is why you think you must question every damn thing and get the last say. Stop shitting on every damn thread out there!!
    I really dont think Joneses best interest was in this Mods mind but ummm he did purge the board of IPs.

Unregistered
    I really dont think Joneses best interest was in this Mods mind but ummm he did purge the board of IPs.
    Well good goobilly goo, the MOD 6 and 7/8 didn't have YOUR best interest in mind!! So freaking what!! Do you think this is RANDYJONESAFFAIRS.COM?? Please man shut ALL of the F@CKS UP!!!

Unregistered
    Well good goobilly goo, the MOD 6 and 7/8 didn't have YOUR best interest in mind!! So freaking what!! Do you think this is RANDYJONESAFFAIRS.COM?? Please man shut ALL of the F@CKS UP!!!
    Yep cuss away

Unregistered
    . If you do have some constructive ideas, by all means share them. If you think something is broken, be part of the solution.

Unregistered
    . If you do have some constructive ideas, by all means share them. If you think something is broken, be part of the solution.
    Anything else to add other than an excerpt from the Mod's post? Q

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Several posts deleted, off topic. Carry on.

Mod 732

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast