Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Fleet Sgt

Unregistered

New Fleet Sgt

I would like to be the first to congratulate Sgt DN for being selected for the fleet Sgt. position.

Unregistered
    I would say congrats but nobody congratulated the Joneses your one of them hemmroid soothers. Prolly one of Spencers boys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would say congrats but nobody congratulated the Joneses your one of them hemmroid soothers. Prolly one of Spencers boys.
    Damn Jones do you ever shut up???

Unregistered
    Damn Jones do you ever shut up???
    Not as long as he's a Santa Rosa Deputy

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie Mod 732's Avatar
    Not as long as he's a Santa Rosa Deputy
    So your plan is to continue spamming his website everytime someone posts something unrelated to "Jones?"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    So your plan is to continue spamming his website everytime someone posts something unrelated to "Jones?"
    You really have it figured out dont you. Not

You really have it figured out dont you. Not
    My job is not to "figure it out." My job is to moderate this forum. I really don't personally care one way or the other about Jones or his (or your) quest. I'm not here for that one way or the other. But if you want to continue spamming this website over what you think is a travesty when the posts themselves have nothing to do with you, then they will get deleted. End of story.

Unregistered
    Ban this IP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    My job is not to "figure it out." My job is to moderate this forum. I really don't personally care one way or the other about Jones or his (or your) quest. I'm not here for that one way or the other. But if you want to continue spamming this website over what you think is a travesty when the posts themselves have nothing to do with you, then they will get deleted. End of story.
    Here is the facts every single thread jump has been initiated by someone other than Jones or the "Jones camp" or anyone that knows Jones. That I will give you my personal guarantee. These jumps have came from people involved or friends or officers from either Department. to say the Jones camp is spamming posts that have nothing to do with them isnt true. You for one MOD 732 make that statement yet cant for sure say it's true. look back and see where this all started.

No I'm no looking back, no I'm not listening to any IA's, not reading statements, or going to debate you on what happened. And no Im going to search IP addresses. Whether it's Jones, someone pretending to be Jones or Jones, pretending to be someone else, I'm not concerned.

The point of that statement was that anything pertaining to that situation, that results in the constitution of spamming or long debates that lead nowhere but cussing back and forth, will be deleted or locked.

If you are Jones, and I don't care who you are, understand this: LEOAFFAIRS is probably not the best forum or venue to present your case. If you do have some constructive ideas, by all means share them. If you think something is broken, be part of the solution.

Also, to your benefit, I deleted several posts and/or threads that were defamatory against Jones and his wife. Those are obviously TOU violations and will not be tolerated. On the same token, identifiable people getting slammed on this website by you, Jones or whomever, will likewise, not be tolerated. Do not be part of the problem.

Finally, if people are posting on this site pretending to be you, the best course of action is to ignore them. Be the bigger person and don't stoop to stupidity. But if someone has constructive advice, listen to them.

Good luck with everything that is going on, but at the same time, not every "COP" is ummm like the picture that gets painted no more than you are a bad guy.

If you see posts that need to be addressed, by all means. Report them accordingly. My Moderator partner Mod 673 is senior and hopefully will be my "FTO". 673 and I are working to clean up this forum one thread at a time according to the Terms of Use.

Thanks,

Mod 732

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast