Deanna Lynn Williams v Carmine Marceno - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Republicans are against abortion and will vote that way. Carmine is pro choice. The texts are disturbing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Republicans are against abortion and will vote that way. Carmine is pro choice. The texts are disturbing
    Forget about her what about the numerous abortions Carmine has forced Eric and Gizzi to get from getting them pregnant. Carmine will rot in hell.

The Pope

Unregistered
    I'm a Republican and I'm not against it. I know many many Republicans who aren't fanatical about it either

Matter of fact many of us believe a few abortions may have saved this county from drug dealing parasites in Alva and their selfish self serving puppet predators who fall off ladders

Unregistered
    I'm a Republican and I'm not against it. I know many many Republicans who aren't fanatical about it either

Matter of fact many of us believe a few abortions may have saved this county from drug dealing parasites in Alva and their selfish self serving puppet predators who fall off ladders
    or from a POS coward like you

Unregistered
    Forget about her what about the numerous abortions Carmine has forced Eric and Gizzi to get from getting them pregnant. Carmine will rot in hell.

The Pope
    You are seriously stupid. Why even bother writing when you post stupid crap like that?

Unregistered

The Pope

Can't get pregnant when he's screwing you in the butt, like farquaad has done to all his staff. Carmine will rot in hell.

Unregistered
    004924 : Williams, Deanna Lynn Petitioner vs Marceno, Carmine Respondent
    Private Paternity/Disestablishment of Paternity
    Date Filed:
    11/05/2018
    UCN:
    362018DR004924A001CH
    Judge:
    Elisabeth Adams
    Filed
    Citation Number:
    Appear By Date:

11/05/2018 Notice of Related Cases 1
    11/05/2018 Notice of Social Security Number (Secured) 1
    11/05/2018 Notice of Appearance 1
    11/05/2018 Standing Order for Parenting Course with Minor Children 1
    11/05/2018 Notice to Parties Pursuant to FS 742.021 1
    11/05/2018 Civil Cover Sheet 2
    11/05/2018 Standing Temporary Order for Paternity 2
    11/05/2018 Uniform Child Custody Affidavit 3
    11/05/2018 Summons Submitted for Issuance - New Case 3
    11/05/2018 Petition 4

Lucky that she doesn't sue you for mental and emotional cruelty for all the promises that you made to her about using police resources to resolve her legal issues AND the threats to abort an innocent child.

If your that vile to KILL Your Child, then your just a Piece of Sh .. Anyone that knowing demands that his child be aborted is a murderer.

And you retaliate against her by having your cronies damage her reputation as a defense about your actions ????
    Carmen = Baby Daddy

Unregistered
    Carmen = Baby Daddy

Unregistered
    You are seriously stupid. Why even bother writing when you post stupid crap like that?
    Wow, somebody panties are in a wad, or are you just trying to suck up to the puppets or was your name left of the list sorry troll b I t c h

Unregistered
    How many forced abortion?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast