Vote Gary Pruitt For Sheriff on Tuesday 11/06/18

Unregistered

Vote Gary Pruitt For Sheriff on Tuesday 11/06/18

To start with, I don't agree with everything Pruitt advocates. Particularly, I am against any form of citizen review board. With that said, I agree with his other priorities. I don't believe in diversity for diversity's sake, but everyone qualified should have an equal chance at command leadership rather than it being a good old boy club. Us deputies, corporals, and sergeants need a union. The office desperately needs transparency rather than backroom deals and business as usual as politicians and businesses grease each others' wheels.

I am a Republican, but I am voting for Gary Pruitt. For anyone that hasn't realized it yet, Chronister is a Republican In Name Only. Chronister's politics are as left and liberal as they come.

Remember, this is a special election. If Pruitt turns out not to be in the best interests of the HCSO, we can vote him out in two years. What I do know is that if Chronister remains sheriff, nothing will ever change and it will be business as usual at the HCSO. I don't care about new patches, new decals, a different center console, Microsoft Word, new pants, or a token raise. I care about actual change that will make the employees enjoy coming to work again and will keep citizens from being angry at us.

To quote Pruitt's website, "...The deputy feels hatred and mistrust from the citizen and belittlement from the staff and is immediately stressed before even beginning work. This is where the escalation starts. They are pisse d off from being pisse d on, and they haven’t even left the building yet."

Does that sound familiar?

If you don't think it'll be the same garbage and worse that we have been dealing with for 20 years or more, I encourage you to go to https://www.votehillsborough.org/Abo...cal-Candidates, click on Chad Chronister, and look at the campaign contributions. He has taken in and spent over $800,000.00 just for this campaign. Compare that amount to every other candidate for local office. Look at the names of the individuals and businesses that have contributed to him. There you will find every member of the DeBartolo family, every DeBartolo business, almost every local or connected Republican AND Democrat politician, every HCSO detective desperate and willing to do anything for their corporal stripes, every supervisor desperate and willing to do anything for their next rank, all the companies that have contracts with the jail for inmate services, almost every company that the HCSO does business with, and about half of the major off duty employers, not to mention all the who's who of Plant City and Tampa and other people that we are supposed to care about.

If you vote for Chronister you are voting for the same old, same old. The minor details will change, but the program will remain the same. If you vote for Pruitt there is a chance we can change for the better. If we're wrong, we can vote again in 2020. That is the beauty of our form of government.

Do not be intimidated. Your vote is secret unless you decide to tell people. I am not ashamed of my vote. I am not afraid of retaliation. I am loyal to the office, not to an individual. I am loyal to the law and to the Constitution of Florida and the United States. I am also very aware of my rights and will not allow them to be violated. My vote is not based on a misguided sense of loyalty, but on what is best for me, my family, the HCSO, and the citizens of Hillsborough County. Whether or not it is a futile effort makes no difference. At least I did what I could to effect change. The deputies and detectives aren't afraid to talk about this. For every deputy that has said they are going to vote Chronister, three more have said they are going to vote Pruitt. Not a single person on my squad is voting Chronister or leaving the ballot blank.

https://www.votegarypruitt.com/

Vote for Pruitt on Tuesday and encourage all of your friends and family to do the same. Together we have a chance to make things better.

Unregistered
    This is a great post.

This is me every day I work...

To quote Pruitt's website, "...The deputy feels hatred and mistrust from the citizen and belittlement from the staff and is immediately stressed before even beginning work. This is where the escalation starts. They are pisse d off from being pisse d on, and they haven’t even left the building yet."

However, the body cameras and civilian review board is a no go.

Unregistered
    You feel “mistrust” from the citizen yet you want to vote for a guy who by his own words wants to have a panel made up of half the people who have had a bad experience with the police. Oh and he wants you to we’re a body camera “to make you more honest.” Then this half angry panel and your camera will judge your split secon actions in the media. Oh sure you can vote again but can you be rehired again when the panel he created recommends dismissal?

Unregistered
    Funny all these internet tough guys claim they are scared of retribution and they seem to have mastered searching the supervisor of elections website for donors. But I can do that too and I dont see one current employ who donated to Mr Clean. Where is all the evidence of this wave of support? I’m sure too busy at a polling location today waving his sign right? LMAO what a fake ***** you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny all these internet tough guys claim they are scared of retribution and they seem to have mastered searching the supervisor of elections website for donors. But I can do that too and I dont see one current employ who donated to Mr Clean. Where is all the evidence of this wave of support? I’m sure too busy at a polling location today waving his sign right? LMAO what a fake ***** you are.
    ****meant NOT scared

Unregistered
    To start with, I don't agree with everything Pruitt advocates. Particularly, I am against any form of citizen review board. With that said, I agree with his other priorities. I don't believe in diversity for diversity's sake, but everyone qualified should have an equal chance at command leadership rather than it being a good old boy club. Us deputies, corporals, and sergeants need a union. The office desperately needs transparency rather than backroom deals and business as usual as politicians and businesses grease each others' wheels.

I am a Republican, but I am voting for Gary Pruitt. For anyone that hasn't realized it yet, Chronister is a Republican In Name Only. Chronister's politics are as left and liberal as they come.

Remember, this is a special election. If Pruitt turns out not to be in the best interests of the HCSO, we can vote him out in two years. What I do know is that if Chronister remains sheriff, nothing will ever change and it will be business as usual at the HCSO. I don't care about new patches, new decals, a different center console, Microsoft Word, new pants, or a token raise. I care about actual change that will make the employees enjoy coming to work again and will keep citizens from being angry at us.

Does that sound familiar?

If you don't think it'll be the same garbage and worse that we have been dealing with for 20 years or more, I encourage you to go to https://www.votehillsborough.org/Abo...cal-Candidates, click on Chad Chronister, and look at the campaign contributions. He has taken in and spent over $800,000.00 just for this campaign. Compare that amount to every other candidate for local office. Look at the names of the individuals and businesses that have contributed to him. There you will find every member of the DeBartolo family, every DeBartolo business, almost every local or connected Republican AND Democrat politician, every HCSO detective desperate and willing to do anything for their corporal stripes, every supervisor desperate and willing to do anything for their next rank, all the companies that have contracts with the jail for inmate services, almost every company that the HCSO does business with, and about half of the major off duty employers, not to mention all the who's who of Plant City and Tampa and other people that we are supposed to care about.

If you vote for Chronister you are voting for the same old, same old. The minor details will change, but the program will remain the same. If you vote for Pruitt there is a chance we can change for the better. If we're wrong, we can vote again in 2020. That is the beauty of our form of government.

Do not be intimidated. Your vote is secret unless you decide to tell people. I am not ashamed of my vote. I am not afraid of retaliation. I am loyal to the office, not to an individual. I am loyal to the law and to the Constitution of Florida and the United States. I am also very aware of my rights and will not allow them to be violated. My vote is not based on a misguided sense of loyalty, but on what is best for me, my family, the HCSO, and the citizens of Hillsborough County. Whether or not it is a futile effort makes no difference. At least I did what I could to effect change. The deputies and detectives aren't afraid to talk about this. For every deputy that has said they are going to vote Chronister, three more have said they are going to vote Pruitt. Not a single person on my squad is voting Chronister or leaving the ballot blank.

https://www.votegarypruitt.com/

Vote for Pruitt on Tuesday and encourage all of your friends and family to do the same. Together we have a chance to make things better.
    Posted as "unregistered". Really dood??

Unregistered
    "Do not be intimidated. Your vote is secret unless you decide to tell people. I am not ashamed of my vote. I am not afraid of retaliation. I am loyal to the office, not to an individual. I am loyal to the law and to the Constitution of Florida and the United States. I am also very aware of my rights and will not allow them to be violated. My vote is not based on a misguided sense of loyalty, but on what is best for me, my faI mily, the HCSO, and the citizens of Hillsborough County. Whether or not it is a futile effort makes no difference. At least I did what I could to effect change. The deputies and detectives aren't afraid to talk about this. For every deputy that has said they are going to vote Chronister, three more have said they are going to vote Pruitt. Not a single person on my squad is voting Chronister or leaving the ballot blank."

I find the above post hilarious...…….If you are not intimidated, ashamed and not afraid of retaliation then why are you anonymous ??

Unregistered
    Cant wait to see the disloyal losers get handled. Standby its coming. How many big mouth losers put in their resignations today?

Unregistered
    Cant wait to see the disloyal losers get handled. Standby its coming. How many big mouth losers put in their resignations today?
    Handled how? What are they gona do to me punk?