Chronister or Pruitt

Unregistered

Chronister or Pruitt

- Chronister is against deputies wearing body cameras. He says they’re an invasion of deputies “privacy” & cost too much money.

I (Pruitt) am for body cameras knowing they actually keep both the deputy and citizen a little more honest, it’s an extra set of eyes and a never blinking witness. The citizens want it and there is definitely a way to pay for it.

- - Chronister is a Republican who’s for separating families by detaining immigrants & handing over to ice.

I (Pruitt) say that the ICE agreement is used as a net to victimimize many innocent people in hopes of catching a few.

- - - Chronister is against HCSO deputies having a Union to protect their Rights & provide support for their families.

I (Pruitt) am for unionization of the deputies. This doesn’t just protect the deputy, it also protects the citizens. Currently if a deputy is doing a bad thing but is a “friend” of staff, then the other deputies will remain silent about it to protect their own lobs. A union makes sure you can do the right thing and serve the public without fear of losing your job. (There is a law suit about this very thing that was recently filed)

- - - - Chronister’s son is a thug gangsta rapper who during his campaign for Sheriff was convicted of attacking & stabbing a man puncturing his lungs.
    NICE GUY???

On this I (Pruitt) will say this, my opponent and his “people” have worked really hard at trying to convince the citizens that I am not a good father but let me be clear about this. I will put my 24 year old up against his 24 year old any day. She has a BA from UF and a Graduate degree from USF and is pursuing her dream. What I find very interesting is that sentencing was put off until after the election, I wonder if this is going to be one of those “He is to white to go to prison” scenarios and they don’t want that negative press before election.

#VoteGaryPruittForSheriff

Unregistered
    FYI: nobody cares.

Unregistered
    "He joined the police academy in 1990 with a high school equivalency diploma"

Department.

You should always turn your pool pump off when you do a job interview.

Unregistered
    You forgot to mention how you want a citizen review panel made up of half the “people who have had a bad experience with the police.” Remember, you said that at the Riverview Chamber candidate forum and its on your FB page. But you really tipped your hand with what you’re pandering for with your “too white” race bate statement.

The union you want to have for the deputies and you used to belong to endorsed Chronister. That tells me volumes that they know you’re not qualified.

Does your 180 day plan include how many suborindates you plan on impregnating like you did at TPD? And then deny it until sued for paternity. Nice role model you are.

Unregistered
    They both suck. We are screwed either way. Pruitt lost me with the civilian review board and body cameras though.

Chad is the lesser of both evils. Even though a set of fresh eyes on what the Kool Aid drinkers have been doing would have been nice.

Unregistered
    It’s going to feel amazing to vote for the Sheriff. To prove my loyalty to a great man and a great leader. Let’s all vote for him, arm in arm, in lockstep to show the world we are united. March behind him into a better and brighter future!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s going to feel amazing to vote for the Sheriff. To prove my loyalty to a great man and a great leader. Let’s all vote for him, arm in arm, in lockstep to show the world we are united. March behind him into a better and brighter future!
    WTF? You obviously dont work here or, at a minimum, are not on patrol. Aint no one here arm in arm or together. No one looks out for us except for a very few good street corporals or sergeants with balls. And I mean very few.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF? You obviously dont work here or, at a minimum, are not on patrol. Aint no one here arm in arm or together. No one looks out for us except for a very few good street corporals or sergeants with balls. And I mean very few.
    Awww. Did somebody put baby in a corner?