Ofc of the year - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ofc of the year

Unregistered
    Tampa Police had a good run.... let the downfall begin! Get out while you can!

Unregistered
    Hmmm the other names included...Not a big shocker there. The female apparently hasnt learned much since her Pasco days. Now because they went rogue we are all going to suffer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmm the other names included...Not a big shocker there. The female apparently hasnt learned much since her Pasco days. Now because they went rogue we are all going to suffer.
    Coward, you don’t even have the balls to say her name. I have worked with Jessica for some time now and she is solid. Her charges were mostly not sustained, the most serious one being not documenting a search of a female, which she did at the request of Landry and laratta. So now we are going to go around punishing every female who comes out to do a search and doesn’t supplement? That is ridiculous. Besides the original two officers and maybe one more the rest are BS sop charges that you and probably half this department have done plenty of times.

How many times have you failed to report an sop violation, your zone partner speeding or being late to work by a few minutes and you didn’t run to IA, or how many times have you stopped a bike and didn’t do a street check or searched a car and didn’t find anything and didn’t do a street check. Is it wrong per sop, sure, do they deserve to be looked down on, scrutinized, and crucified publicly for it, absolutely not. Write the LOCs and move on. This type of action is just going to be bad for morale and create a bunch of robots afraid to do anything because of the liability it exposes them to if they don’t do it 100% by the book 100% of the time. If I were a female and someone was boloing for a search, after this, i wouldn’t key up. Bring on the body cameras, Most officers will be sure to get nice views of the trees they will be parked under after this.

Unregistered

Puhhhleaase..

Gimme a break. You really think that because someone got interviewed by IA on this they must be dirty? Doesn't take much of an investigator to realize they talked to the whole squad, plus some. You've never been on a squad with a yahoo or two and stayed as far away as possible? There are guys and gals on that squad who wanted nothing to do with any of this and are perfectly good cops, use a little common sense.

Unregistered
    Don’t talk sh*t about Jessica. She’s a great cop, is hilarious, and will back you up anytime you need it. Don’t ask for a female search because you probably won’t put it in your report and get her hummed up as*hat.

Unregistered
    Coward, you don’t even have the balls to say her name. I have worked with Jessica for some time now and she is solid. Her charges were mostly not sustained, the most serious one being not documenting a search of a female, which she did at the request of Landry and laratta. So now we are going to go around punishing every female who comes out to do a search and doesn’t supplement? That is ridiculous. Besides the original two officers and maybe one more the rest are BS sop charges that you and probably half this department have done plenty of times.

How many times have you failed to report an sop violation, your zone partner speeding or being late to work by a few minutes and you didn’t run to IA, or how many times have you stopped a bike and didn’t do a street check or searched a car and didn’t find anything and didn’t do a street check. Is it wrong per sop, sure, do they deserve to be looked down on, scrutinized, and crucified publicly for it, absolutely not. Write the LOCs and move on. This type of action is just going to be bad for morale and create a bunch of robots afraid to do anything because of the liability it exposes them to if they don’t do it 100% by the book 100% of the time. If I were a female and someone was boloing for a search, after this, i wouldn’t key up. Bring on the body cameras, Most officers will be sure to get nice views of the trees they will be parked under after this.
    I'm sorry, are you suggesting that not documenting vehicle searches has become a regular practice? Are you ****ing kidding me? You can't choose to do only the fun parts of this job, that's not how any of this works. And documenting a bike stop might be a PITA, but there was a DOJ investigation into them, for Christ's sake. It just has to be done now, like a lot of other shitty, mundane tasks- many of which used to be on pen and paper. If you don't want to do them, go work somewhere else. Good luck finding some place that'll let you do only what you feel like doing and pay you $90k.

Unregistered
    Never documented search’s until about 5 years ago because Jane decided too. Searches that fine nothing should be no more than a cad comment. That’s the problem with this place they are becoming micro managed and write reports on every freaking thing. This job is going to shit and it all is because some paper pushing pansy.

Unregistered
    I am so glad I retired. The new generation has no idea what the brotherhood is about. You noobs might be law enforcement but you sure aren’t cops.

Unregistered
    I am so glad I retired. The new generation has no idea what the brotherhood is about. You noobs might be law enforcement but you sure aren’t cops.
    AMEN, to that!

Unregistered

Do your own searches from now on, Jack a**. And make sure you document them. There’s nothing saying a male can’t do a female search- so quit boloing because we’re not going to answer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast