Rumor mill FTEP

Thread: Rumor mill FTEP

Unregistered

Rumor mill FTEP

Rumor is a recruit used a B.12. Then the rumor goes FTO's recorded it on a DOR. Next a certain brass member ordered the DOR be redacted regarding the B.12. Rumor continues the FTO's refused and someone removed it for them. If this rumor is true IAB should do their job ad investigate this whole affair. I am no lawyer but this incident (if true) could be official misconduct, FSS 838.022 (1)B. In addition MOR 1107.02 states in part "No employee shall... omit information...or when such action is a corrupt intent to benefit the employee or another...employees shall be truthful and complete and no employee shall knowingly enter or cause to be entered and inaccurate, false or improper information". Again if true how could this not be investigated. Chief I know staff reads this page so how about seeing if this rumor is in fact true and if so, start a red book.

Unregistered

Rumor?

Rumor?
    Was two different FTOs that reported this before a formal investigation began.

Unregistered
    Good. I hope the truth comes out.

Unregistered
    It did the probationary officer is no longer employed.

Unregistered

offier fired and who else

what happen to the ones who removed the information

Unregistered
    Exactly what happened to the person who committed a potential criminal act?

Unregistered
    If there was a suspected criminal act and it was reported to staff there would be an investigation call Professional Standards if it closed it can be reviewed.

Unregistered
    Your so stupid and clueless. Professional Standards doesn’t investigate criminal violations only administrative. Potential criminal act for changing a DOR your a retard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is a recruit used a B.12. Then the rumor goes FTO's recorded it on a DOR. Next a certain brass member ordered the DOR be redacted regarding the B.12. Rumor continues the FTO's refused and someone removed it for them. If this rumor is true IAB should do their job ad investigate this whole affair. I am no lawyer but this incident (if true) could be official misconduct, FSS 838.022 (1)B. In addition MOR 1107.02 states in part "No employee shall... omit information...or when such action is a corrupt intent to benefit the employee or another...employees shall be truthful and complete and no employee shall knowingly enter or cause to be entered and inaccurate, false or improper information". Again if true how could this not be investigated. Chief I know staff reads this page so how about seeing if this rumor is in fact true and if so, start a red book.
    I like this poster. They are clearly intelligent.