How is Leavens related to Spence?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How is Leavens related to Spence?

Leavens daughter was married then divorced to Mays, which is confirmed on the Lee County Clerk of Courts. They have a child in common, Mays lived in a home owned by Spence. Spence is now dating Mays sister which lives with him. Mays talks in the jail about Leavens run for Sheriff and how Spence will have a big part in his campaign. Now that’s disgusting, an ex felon running a campaign. Where does Leavens work now? People need to know his relationships, very bad for Lee County.

Unregistered
    Wow, talk about a small world. That is sickening to know a current deputy and ex Captain has that relationship with him. Not good!

Unregistered
    What is the relationship between Hollow and Spence?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is wine, whips, and wigs

Unregistered

Body Wrapper, riveting

Leavens daughter was married then divorced to Mays, which is confirmed on the Lee County Clerk of Courts. They have a child in common, Mays lived in a home owned by Spence. Spence is now dating Mays sister which lives with him. Mays talks in the jail about Leavens run for Sheriff and how Spence will have a big part in his campaign. Now that’s disgusting, an ex felon running a campaign. Where does Leavens work now? People need to know his relationships, very bad for Lee County.

What kind of profession is body wrapping? anyone care to esplain it in layman's terms
    https://www.myfloridalicense.com/Lic...489582F199FDC8

Unregistered
    That is disgusting. All of these people seriously sicken me. NOBODY will vote for a former IA rat fink who ruined cops lives who is in bed with a drug dealing rat fink who peddles drugs in this county and set up cops up north

Unregistered
    Whats your mom's relationship with the Sheriff?? Whats your sister's relationship with ES and whats your wife's relationship with me, I send you the photos you puppet troll

Unregistered
    That is disgusting. All of these people seriously sicken me. NOBODY will vote for a former IA rat fink who ruined cops lives who is in bed with a drug dealing rat fink who peddles drugs in this county and set up cops up north
    Really puppet boy, run back to your masters and tell them how come you came on here and did their bidding and its not Leavens you have to worry about, there is a storm coming, tick tock Eric

Unregistered

Scott

The relationship !! Dumb ass is Mike Scott introduced everyone to Spence! If you want to no who brought all this bullshit to LCSO it’s Scott and anyone associated with him! I remember when EC was backing someone else for sheriff but then changed his mind! I wonder if he’ll do it again to save his own ass! Be worried Carmine the snakes are with you!

Unregistered

Soooo Funny

You guy's can make up some stuff like I've never seen. Its ok ES, you'll always be able to afford to get drunk. Might have to go back to Madd Dog but your used to it. Leavens will be the next sheriff and has no affiliation with DS. Quit trying to make up stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast