Panhandle Deployment - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's wrong with that? In ft Myers the brass doesn't get in until 10am and leave at 4pm. They also take a one hour lunch, just ask the new lieutenant which constantly takes 3 day weekends to go to Orlando and acts like he is saving the district. Not one of them deployed either
    What do you expect from a person who spent his whole career on specialty units and trying to steal all the glory. He was mad as heck when they wouldnt let him take a picture with Trump for his wall. Can't wait till his mexican behind is gone back to Orlando. Guy is a hypocrite

Mama Bicho

Mama bicho

What do you expect from a person who spent his whole career on specialty units and trying to steal all the glory. He was mad as heck when they wouldnt let him take a picture with Trump for his wall. Can't wait till his mexican behind is gone back to Orlando. Guy is a hypocrite
    Actually racist jack ass, LT. Dave Rodriguez is far from being a hypocrite. Not only do i know him as a personal friend but as a co-worker. Dave is one of the nicest human being you will ever meet. He is really trying to fix you PUSSIES in Ft.myers. Ft myers have been a miserable place to work way before he got there. Out all the Lieutenants i know, he happens to be one of the best. What he does or when he takes off is none of your business, however if you have a problem keyboard tough guy why don’t you have the cojones and talk to him in person. This is what’s wrong with this agency, pussies complaining and *****ing out everything. If you don’t like your job then leave, no ome is forcing you to be here. Dave is really trying to work under the conditions he is given but you men with CLITS can’t see that. By the way racist jack ass, Dave is PuertoRican not mexican. Mama bicho.... google that. Dave i got your back and keep doing what you do best. Be a Lieutenant. Ignore this ignorant jack asses until you come back home to orlando. All but chochas y come bichos in Ft. Myers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bicho View Post
    Actually racist jack ass, LT. Dave Rodriguez is far from being a hypocrite. Not only do i know him as a personal friend but as a co-worker. Dave is one of the nicest human being you will ever meet. He is really trying to fix you PUSSIES in Ft.myers. Ft myers have been a miserable place to work way before he got there. Out all the Lieutenants i know, he happens to be one of the best. What he does or when he takes off is none of your business, however if you have a problem keyboard tough guy why don’t you have the cojones and talk to him in person. This is what’s wrong with this agency, pussies complaining and *****ing out everything. If you don’t like your job then leave, no ome is forcing you to be here. Dave is really trying to work under the conditions he is given but you men with CLITS can’t see that. By the way racist jack ass, Dave is PuertoRican not mexican. Mama bicho.... google that. Dave i got your back and keep doing what you do best. Be a Lieutenant. Ignore this ignorant jack asses until you come back home to orlando. All but chochas y come bichos in Ft. Myers.
    Rodriguez is far from a specialty only Trooper. He was a trooper for years in Troop d orlando, Sergeant in Osceola and only 5 years in Motors(specialty). Not sure what you are talking about. Dave has 22 years in FHP and most of it in Troop D orlando working crashes and being an excellent Trooper and supervisor. Apparently you have no idea what you are talking about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bicho View Post
    Thank you senor for your input as a third person. Now go back and look for some celebrity to take a picture with. You are a glory seeker. No wonder you never worked the road.

Unregistered
    Rodriguez is far from a specialty only Trooper. He was a trooper for years in Troop d orlando, Sergeant in Osceola and only 5 years in Motors(specialty). Not sure what you are talking about. Dave has 22 years in FHP and most of it in Troop D orlando working crashes and being an excellent Trooper and supervisor. Apparently you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Muchas gracias senor. Try 20 years, once again, glory seeker. Sergeant for less than a week also, think before you speak senor.

Unregistered
    Muchas gracias senor. Try 20 years, once again, glory seeker. Sergeant for less than a week also, think before you speak senor.
    You are really a stupid idiot. Try sergeant for almost 2 years and serving since jan 1997. So in a few months it will be 22 years jack ass. Why don’t you promote instead of *****ing. Since you think you can do a better job or is it that you are too stupid to promote? Mama bicho

Unregistered
    You are really a stupid idiot. Try sergeant for almost 2 years and serving since jan 1997. So in a few months it will be 22 years jack ass. Why don’t you promote instead of *****ing. Since you think you can do a better job or is it that you are too stupid to promote? Mama bicho
    Mexirican, all the same, keep taking pictures senor.

Dont get mad senor, stop lying. Hired 8/98, time spent at Disney security doesn't count. Viva

Unregistered

Men with Clits

Mexirican, all the same, keep taking pictures senor.

Dont get mad senor, stop lying. Hired 8/98, time spent at Disney security doesn't count. Viva
    You Motha ****as in Ft.Myers wouldn’t be happy even if jesus christ ran the district. Bunch of winnie PUSSIES that all you do is complain and complain. Colonel needs to fire all you PUSSIES and hire rookies. You idiots are an embarrassment to the FHP. Men with CLITS.

Unregistered
    Simple for you also, stay the F&ck off this site if you dont want to hear whiny baby pos. You must be one of the brass sitting on your desk from Monday to Friday, getting to the station at 9am and leaving home at 430pm.
    So what you’re saying is:
    Waaahhhhhh!. I need my gynecologist.

Unregistered

Desantis noticed

DeSantis got an ear full from local and visiting agencies while speaking to law enforcement at the EOC. (yep to cops no fhp there)It was brought to his attention how FHP is viewed as worthless and agreed to by many. It was also mentioned he should finish what Scott originally wanted to do. He is a politician so we shall see if he really does intend to look into FHP.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast