Panhandle Deployment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Panhandle Deployment

When is this crap going to be over? Is this a FEMA money scam? We are sitting around doing nothing, away from our families. Thanksgiving is almost here, let's see if they keep us here. I better see the Colonel and upper brass here in Thanksgiving if we are still here.

This is pathetic

Unregistered
    It's all political, it looks good on Facebook. The Colonel can care less if you are still there during the holidays, he will be eating Turkey. Keep sitting around and take plenty of pictures for the media.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is this crap going to be over? Is this a FEMA money scam? We are sitting around doing nothing, away from our families. Thanksgiving is almost here, let's see if they keep us here. I better see the Colonel and upper brass here in Thanksgiving if we are still here.

This is pathetic
    Troop I and A are off 12hrs so odd they have you still there.

Unregistered
    All they see is that federal money. You'll probably still be there for Easter

Unregistered
    They are claiming around $10k (average) a week for each trooper on those after action reports, and paying the trooper maybe 3-4k a week. That’s a 60-70% profit from FEMA for keeping troopers up there, not a bad gig if you ask me... and it sucks cuz FHP won’t even see that money. It’s most likely all gonna go to the State.

Unregistered
    FHP always screws the troopers every chance it gets and they have the nerve to complain why they’re having trouble keeping them

Unregistered
    This agency has never cared about the Troops, it has always been the media and every penny they can get. The colonel follows orders and he wont go against them, the women at DHSMV told him to claim every penny and keep sending troopers even though everyone else is gone.

I cant wait to see the Holiday slap in your face emails, while we still have troopers up here doing nothing away from their families. This is not the military, we didn't sign up to get deployed months at a time. Bullcrap

Thieves

Unregistered
    Every storm, every time, FHP is the last to pull out by weeks. All other agencies have left and FHP is there at least 2 weeks later doing not a damn thing. LEAVE FHP! #WALKAWAY

Unregistered
    This agency has never cared about the Troops, it has always been the media and every penny they can get. The colonel follows orders and he wont go against them, the women at DHSMV told him to claim every penny and keep sending troopers even though everyone else is gone.

I cant wait to see the Holiday slap in your face emails, while we still have troopers up here doing nothing away from their families. This is not the military, we didn't sign up to get deployed months at a time. Bullcrap

Thieves
    Then quit you slimy POS!

Unregistered

Thieves
    Drama queen. It has not even been one month.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast