Panhandle Deployment - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I would be nice if you guys actually did a little work while you were down here instead of parking 5-10 deep in a parking lot sleeping. I have been called to a few crashes where all these troopers were parked 50 ft from the crash doing nothing. I even had civilians ask how come there not doing anything. Also I hate hearing them ***** about being here in the nice condo while some troopers in the panhandle are homeless, living with family members or in a rv.

Unregistered
    Sorry, up here*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would be nice if you guys actually did a little work while you were down here instead of parking 5-10 deep in a parking lot sleeping. I have been called to a few crashes where all these troopers were parked 50 ft from the crash doing nothing. I even had civilians ask how come there not doing anything. Also I hate hearing them ***** about being here in the nice condo while some troopers in the panhandle are homeless, living with family members or in a rv.

Not our fault you decided to live in a trailer. We are here away from our families while you guys get to go home everyday, work your own crash and enjoy your Turkey.

Unregistered
    This is probably the POS trooper that scheduled a doctor's appointment when he saw the hurricane coming. Then said he can't deploy because of it. They let him go and he had to come back right after.

Unregistered
    Lmao yeah I heard WF's place got wrecked. "Gods always got a plan"

Unregistered
    Wtf are we still doing here? Is this a bad joke ruining our families?

Unregistered
    Wtf are we still doing here? Is this a bad joke ruining our families?
    Simple solution for you. “ Dear Colonel, I am a whiny baby POS and I quit.”
    Instead of crying on here just type that in an email and it will solve your problems. Hope this helps you out.

Unregistered
    Simple solution for you. “ Dear Colonel, I am a whiny baby POS and I quit.”
    Instead of crying on here just type that in an email and it will solve your problems. Hope this helps you out.
    Simple for you also, stay the F&ck off this site if you dont want to hear whiny baby pos. You must be one of the brass sitting on your desk from Monday to Friday, getting to the station at 9am and leaving home at 430pm.

Unregistered
    Simple for you also, stay the F&ck off this site if you dont want to hear whiny baby pos. You must be one of the brass sitting on your desk from Monday to Friday, getting to the station at 9am and leaving home at 430pm.
    What's wrong with that? In ft Myers the brass doesn't get in until 10am and leave at 4pm. They also take a one hour lunch, just ask the new lieutenant which constantly takes 3 day weekends to go to Orlando and acts like he is saving the district. Not one of them deployed either

Unregistered
    Go easy with the embellishments. Their day is not nearly that long

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast