+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mod

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course you know without IPs there is no evidence even if a name was posted it doesn't mean it's real. But with any conscience at all you cant deny that fact.
    No evidence, no proof. That's a fact, jack.

Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Here is how to apply to be a Moderator:

If you want to make a difference instead of just complaining about things, here's your opportunity! Interested individuals should send an email with the following information to mod1@leoaffairs.com:

1. Name (First and Last)
    2. Status (Active or Retired)
    3. Rank/Position (Dep, Sgt, etc/ Patrol, Detective etc.)
    4. Email address
    5. Contact Numbers (Cell, Home and Work)
    6. Reason why you want to become a Moderator
    7. Agency you want to be Moderator for

All information on applicants and moderators is kept confidential.

If you think a post violates the Terms of Use, just click on the "Report this Post" button found at the bottom left corner of each and every post. It looks like an upside down yield sign with an exclamation point in it. If you are on a mobile device and don't see it, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on View Full Site. Then go to the post in question and look for it.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    No evidence, no proof. That's a fact, jack.
    Yep like saying it's not against the law until you get caught that's. Good words of wisdom there Jack.

Unregistered
    Yep like saying it's not against the law until you get caught that's. Good words of wisdom there Jack.
    No, it means if you have no evidence JONES it means you have nothing to go on. Perhaps if you put down Law Enforcement for Potatos and go through the actual academy, followed by full time employment you might actually get a clue. But you dont.

Unregistered
    No, it means if you have no evidence JONES it means you have nothing to go on. Perhaps if you put down Law Enforcement for Potatos and go through the actual academy, followed by full time employment you might actually get a clue. But you dont.
    Just like your use of potatoes doesn't link you to comments already made but your not a LEO and have never been through the actual academy followed by full time employment and really dont have a clue do you.

Unregistered
    Just like your use of potatoes doesn't link you to comments already made but your not a LEO and have never been through the actual academy followed by full time employment and really dont have a clue do you.
    Actually...I was a full time LEO, retired last year. It is "you're" not a LEO, and I do mean you're not a LEO. You have absolutely no idea what "you're" talking about.

Unregistered
    Actually...I was a full time LEO, retired last year. It is "you're" not a LEO, and I do mean you're not a LEO. You have absolutely no idea what "you're" talking about.
    Kinda like it's spelled potatoes not "potatos" but who's nitpicking. Hell for what anybody knows you could be the head hemorrhoid soother. You the one making threats.

Moderator LEO Affairs Corporal MOD 673's Avatar
    This forum needs a new Mod. Not only because of the repeated troll posts from a certain fool, but because of the constant libel and slander on here.
    As much as many of you spend time on this forum each day, I'm surprised how that report button has escaped your attention. If you click the report button to a post, it comes to my immediate attention. You should not have to be logged in to do that. If you are interested in assisting with moderating the forum, by all means please apply with Mod 1. Yes there are certain trolls on the forum, and that's not going to go away. If you want to help otherwise, continue to enjoy reading and report posts that should be reviewed according to the terms of use. Thanks.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    As much as many of you spend time on this forum each day, I'm surprised how that report button has escaped your attention. If you click the report button to a post, it comes to my immediate attention. You should not have to be logged in to do that. If you are interested in assisting with moderating the forum, by all means please apply with Mod 1. Yes there are certain trolls on the forum, and that's not going to go away. If you want to help otherwise, continue to enjoy reading and report posts that should be reviewed according to the terms of use. Thanks.
    Kinda like it's spelled potatoes not "potatos" but who's nitpicking. Hell for what anybody knows you could be the head hemorrhoid soother. You the one making threats.
    Mod 732 is 10-97. You probably don't have as much time as I do, so I'll work on this this forum and help clean it up.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 11-08-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Moderator LEO Affairs Corporal MOD 673's Avatar
    Thank you! I appreciate having you on board.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast