New Mod - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mod

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This forum needs a new Mod. Not only because of the repeated troll posts from a certain fool, but because of the constant libel and slander on here.
    As much as many of you spend time on this forum each day, I'm surprised how that report button has escaped your attention. If you click the report button to a post, it comes to my immediate attention. You should not have to be logged in to do that. If you are interested in assisting with moderating the forum, by all means please apply with Mod 1. Yes there are certain trolls on the forum, and that's not going to go away. If you want to help otherwise, continue to enjoy reading and report posts that should be reviewed according to the terms of use. Thanks.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    As much as many of you spend time on this forum each day, I'm surprised how that report button has escaped your attention. If you click the report button to a post, it comes to my immediate attention. You should not have to be logged in to do that. If you are interested in assisting with moderating the forum, by all means please apply with Mod 1. Yes there are certain trolls on the forum, and that's not going to go away. If you want to help otherwise, continue to enjoy reading and report posts that should be reviewed according to the terms of use. Thanks.
    Kinda like it's spelled potatoes not "potatos" but who's nitpicking. Hell for what anybody knows you could be the head hemorrhoid soother. You the one making threats.
    Actually...I was a full time LEO, retired last year. It is "you're" not a LEO, and I do mean you're not a LEO. You have absolutely no idea what "you're" talking about.
    Mod 732 is 10-97. You probably don't have as much time as I do, so I'll work on this this forum and help clean it up.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 11-08-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    Thank you! I appreciate having you on board.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    Thank you! I appreciate having you on board.
    Thanks! We can't be on here 24/7, but between us we can clean house!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12