Trumped up charges can’t stop me fools - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    It’s very nice of Mejia’s mom to post comments on his behalf since they don’t allow inmates to use the internet at TGK

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s very nice of Mejia’s mom to post comments on his behalf since they don’t allow inmates to use the internet at TGK
    His mother is the one who raised him to be the P0S that he is. It says a lot about her own low moral character.

Unregistered
    Mrs. Mejia,
    I am not a police officer but I have observed Jose Mejia from a distance for years. He has obviously been selling drugs for several years and has been given many second chances by the courts. He wanted to obtain office via court action, threats and intimidation, not voter choice. He had a total criminal mindset and was obviously raised that way. He took pleasure in disrespecting cops, public officials and common citizens. He is a thug.

It is for the above reasons that I hope your son is anally raped every night and forced to orally service his fellow inmates every day. I don't know anyone who deserves it more. You are the one who instilled his family values.

Unregistered
    Mrs. Mejia,
    I am not a police officer but I have observed Jose Mejia from a distance for years. He has obviously been selling drugs for several years and has been given many second chances by the courts. He wanted to obtain office via court action, threats and intimidation, not voter choice. He had a total criminal mindset and was obviously raised that way. He took pleasure in disrespecting cops, public officials and common citizens. He is a thug.

It is for the above reasons that I hope your son is anally raped every night and forced to orally service his fellow inmates every day. I don't know anyone who deserves it more. You are the one who instilled his family values.
    It’s only rape if you don’t consent, I hear more Mejia Sandwhiches are being sold than $1 chicken nuggets at BK

Unregistered
    He's behind bars. It's time to end the subject for a while.

Unregistered
    He's behind bars. It's time to end the subject for a while.
    Iggy this subject ain’t going away just like your pedophile nephew isn’t going away

Raaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Iggy this subject ain’t going away just like your pedophile nephew isn’t going away

Raaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaa!!!
    That's right....drug trafficking, sexual assault on a child....laws don't apply to the Menocals. They are not going away.

Unregistered
    Charges r going to stick you’ll see

Unregistered
    😬nothing yet for what you see

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12