Trumped up charges can’t stop me fools
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Trumped up charges can’t stop me fools

Papo, I made bond and I’m back home. I know who filed this bogus complaint against me. You will be getting a call from my lawyer on Monday. I will beat these charges and I will disclose the names of the corrupt individuals who did this with the help of their FDLE agent buddies. You are all a bunch of corrupt MFs. I will see you on the street later on pencos.

Unregistered

Not so fast Ernesto

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo, I made bond and I’m back home. I know who filed this bogus complaint against me. You will be getting a call from my lawyer on Monday. I will beat these charges and I will disclose the names of the corrupt individuals who did this with the help of their FDLE agent buddies. You are all a bunch of corrupt MFs. I will see you on the street later on pencos.

Your lover still remains in TGK. Delusion is a serious mental illness and I know pretending to be Ernesto makes you feel that he is next to you but you need to talk to a psychologist.

Unregistered
    Remember that rant he had after getting his probation lifted where he kept on saying that “your honor” saw through the false allegations lmao...Mejia is a mental midget that will never amount to anything

Unregistered

The Queen of TGK

Remember that rant he had after getting his probation lifted where he kept on saying that “your honor” saw through the false allegations lmao...Mejia is a mental midget that will never amount to anything
    He was definitely a retard. Think about this for a minute: he was under constant scrutiny in a POLICE forum for being a drug dealer, ATTENTION HE BROUGHT TO HIMSELF every day. Yet he was still out there trafficking narcotics.

It's almost as if he wanted to be caught.

Unregistered
    He was definitely a retard. Think about this for a minute: he was under constant scrutiny in a POLICE forum for being a drug dealer, ATTENTION HE BROUGHT TO HIMSELF every day. Yet he was still out there trafficking narcotics.

It's almost as if he wanted to be caught.
    He thought his gay lover Iggy was going to protect him but he is just going to find another young piece of ass to make cheese in

Unregistered
    Seems your luck just ran out on this one

Unregistered
    By now all you idiots who come and spend time here like prepubescent little girls should be hearing from my attorney. BTW, it was nice meeting those FDLE agents. I was able to sit with them and tell them about all the corruption at the PD and the commission. You may be next fools.

Unregistered
    By now all you idiots who come and spend time here like prepubescent little girls should be hearing from my attorney. BTW, it was nice meeting those FDLE agents. I was able to sit with them and tell them about all the corruption at the PD and the commission. You may be next fools.
    Now that's our Jose.....always threatening people! Bring it on M*Fer!!!!

Unregistered
    **** u and yo attorney ***** *****

Unregistered
    Fu*k u and yo attorney pus*y nigg*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast