ATF / Marshall - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATF / Marshall

Unregistered
    I thought he was going back to key west? And BD has to go back to homicide cause no one else has a clue what goes on there

Unregistered
    I think you answered your own question

Unregistered
    You should probably know how the spell the task force unit before *****ing about not being in it... Marshal*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love the new Marshall's task force officer. Ja-Rod is finally bringing diversity to our agency. Bi-lingual is the way to go. Since given the Captain position diversity has been his primary mission.

Marshall's-Hispanic
    Housing-Hispanic
    Operations Secretary-Hispanic
    Intel Unit-Hispanic
    Gang Task Force-Hispanic
    New officers-70% of latest hires hispanic
    Acting Lieutenant-Hispanic
    SRO Sergeant-Hispanic
    SRO's-60% Hispanic
    Detective-Hispanic
    Well we all know that jrod loves diverse things.(Asian cuisine)..that is alot ot 2.5inchers among that list

Unregistered
    I love the new Marshall's task force officer. Ja-Rod is finally bringing diversity to our agency. Bi-lingual is the way to go. Since given the Captain position diversity has been his primary mission.

Marshall's-Hispanic
    Housing-Hispanic
    Operations Secretary-Hispanic
    Intel Unit-Hispanic
    Gang Task Force-Hispanic
    New officers-70% of latest hires hispanic
    Acting Lieutenant-Hispanic
    SRO Sergeant-Hispanic
    SRO's-60% Hispanic
    Detective-Hispanic
    Because all the unqualified white guys that were getting every position in the agency, were making FMPD the gold standard of law enforcement in SWFL

Unregistered
    Because all the unqualified white guys that were getting every position in the agency, were making FMPD the gold standard of law enforcement in SWFL
    Remember the FREEH REPORT!!!!!!That is what all the unqualified white guys did

Make FMPD brown again!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    What a bunch of idiots, enough blame to cross all racial bounderies, cmon man, j jack, dukey duke, mike f. Not to mention new guy on admin leave for possibke dui charge , we have enough idiots in this place to go around no bias needed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12