Menocal Associate Jose Mejia Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Menocal Associate Jose Mejia Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking

Jose Mejia, an associate of Raja Yuca’s uncle Iggy Menocal, was just arrested for 3 counts of cocaine trafficking and possession with intent to sale. Looks like the cocaine connection to the Menocal last name is still alive and well in 2018. As of today he is still at TGK, and with a $40,000 total bond amount I’m guess he will be there a while, so feel free to look up his name in the inmate search site and see for yourself.

Unregistered
    The difference is the Menocals are routinely extended professional courtesy for their crimes, no matter how serious. Mejia is not eligible.

Unregistered
    Everywhere the Menocals go they leave a dark brown stain on the reputation of their law enforcement agency.

Unregistered
    Traga you're right; nothing ever changes, Mejia is still a criminal, yuca is still a child molester, and you're still una yegua obsesionada y estupida..... no one can change their nature.... that's life !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Traga you're right; nothing ever changes, Mejia is still a criminal, yuca is still a child molester, and you're still una yegua obsesionada y estupida..... no one can change their nature.... that's life !!!!!!
    And your mother still sells her pus*y on Biscayne Blvd

Unregistered
    Hey now. I dont like the SOB either but that was a low blow. Decorum please

Unregistered
    Hey now. I dont like the SOB either but that was a low blow. Decorum please

You cant ask traga for decorum, since he doesnt know what that is. He especializes in Dik suckorum... He is a pro on that one.

Unregistered
    You cant ask traga for decorum, since he doesnt know what that is. He especializes in Dik suckorum... He is a pro on that one.
    I wouldn’t talk about Dik suckorum cause you were one blow job away from being spit into a sink at the Mutiny Hotel

Unregistered

On point 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Jose Mejia, an associate of Raja Yuca’s uncle Iggy Menocal, was just arrested for 3 counts of cocaine trafficking and possession with intent to sale. Looks like the cocaine connection to the Menocal last name is still alive and well in 2018. As of today he is still at TGK, and with a $40,000 total bond amount I’m guess he will be there a while, so feel free to look up his name in the inmate search site and see for yourself.
    Mejia was a dumb rookie, he deserved to be caught.

The Menocals on the other hand have a long history of trafficking in cocaine, yet have always avoided arrest. Even for attempted child rape they have avoided answering for their crimes. Running "an organized criminal enterprise" (according to FDLE) out of the Sweetwater PD.....one Menocal brother resigned and the other remains.

And here at HPD the stale Menocal stench still lingers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast