Bob Gulatieri becoming media shy? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who actually works here knows what the policy is. There's nothing ambiguous about it. The place where speech and viewpoints are restricted is here, where some clown named James and a few anonymous malcontents -- likely fired deputies who were too cowardly to man-up and sue to try to get their jobs back (or did so, but got their asses kicked) get passes to talk all the smack in the world about the boss and yet punking out those pukes gets people censored and banned. Gimmeabreak.
    Stop crying you coward. Does Bob man up and admit when he is wrong answer NO. Does Bob talk shit at command staff meetings about employees YES. Why doesn't Bob say it to their face because he would be sued. Passes only exsist for Bob so stop fooling yourself. I see your not banned but if I was the MOD I would have turned the lights on you years ago. You talk shit about everyone that doesn't support Bobs agenda. Go find a Bobs support site and go Bye Bye.

Unregistered
    You're a dipshit no go away.
    So then there is a written policy? it's one or the other. I don't know why that simple fact seems to get you so upset. If you are just too afraid of retaliation to speak your mind then that seems to indicate something seriously corrupt within the PCSO.

Unregistered
    So then there is a written policy? it's one or the other. I don't know why that simple fact seems to get you so upset. If you are just too afraid of retaliation to speak your mind then that seems to indicate something seriously corrupt within the PCSO.
    Yes dipshit a written policy exsist. So go away with your first admendment right stuff it doesn't apply while working at PCSO.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2953284]

There is a big difference between claiming there is no 1st amendment right as a county employee and an actual written policy stating what you can and cannot say.
    It's called insubordination and it is subject to Bob's interpretation. You should try it sometime if you need a week or two off or permanently off.

Unregistered
    Yes dipshit a written policy exsist. So go away with your first admendment right stuff it doesn't apply while working at PCSO.
    Why do you have to constantly prove how immature and unprofessional PCSO deputies are, besides the contant spelling errors? So what i the written policy used to silence deputy free speech at the PCSO?

Unregistered
    Sorry folks, to be the barer of bad news. As a elected official to office: You can not do, say or bring any action that can embarrasses the sheriff or the department. Including acts while off duty! Especially if the media gets ahold of it. You work at the WILL of the sheriff. Yes, you MIGHT have civil rules that can protect you. Good luck with that! The Sheriff, will do what ever it takes to get reelected. Now we have some that believe Bob is the greatest and others see him as he really is.

Then you have road deputies, that believe that corrections are the rejects that couldn't get into the road division and corrections that believe road deputies are some spoiled brats that believe they are special. Doesn't matter, we all have jobs to do and many do them well and honesty. The ones that fight like children on here, need a vacation! If you got to put down another to get noticed by the boss, then your riding a sinking ship! We all have opinions, that what many posts here are opinions! I may not agree or like what your writing but, it's YOUR opinion and that I should respect your view. Not come back as a azzhole over it. Guys I work with, we may not like each other, argue from time to time but we are there for each others if need be. If you are able to back up a deputy and you don't cause your feelings were hurt. Then you should get out of a job that requires you to deal with the public. I can care less who the Sheriff is! As long as he or she is honest and fair to all their employees. Bob, has shown me, he really isn't. Again, he's the boss!

Unregistered
    Sorry folks, to be the barer of bad news. As a elected official to office: You can not do, say or bring any action that can embarrasses the sheriff or the department. Including acts while off duty! Especially if the media gets ahold of it. You work at the WILL of the sheriff. Yes, you MIGHT have civil rules that can protect you. Good luck with that! The Sheriff, will do what ever it takes to get reelected. Now we have some that believe Bob is the greatest and others see him as he really is.

Then you have road deputies, that believe that corrections are the rejects that couldn't get into the road division and corrections that believe road deputies are some spoiled brats that believe they are special. Doesn't matter, we all have jobs to do and many do them well and honesty. The ones that fight like children on here, need a vacation! If you got to put down another to get noticed by the boss, then your riding a sinking ship! We all have opinions, that what many posts here are opinions! I may not agree or like what your writing but, it's YOUR opinion and that I should respect your view. Not come back as a azzhole over it. Guys I work with, we may not like each other, argue from time to time but we are there for each others if need be. If you are able to back up a deputy and you don't cause your feelings were hurt. Then you should get out of a job that requires you to deal with the public. I can care less who the Sheriff is! As long as he or she is honest and fair to all their employees. Bob, has shown me, he really isn't. Again, he's the boss!
    So are you saying that if you tell the actual truth and the facts contained within that truth embarrass Bob, that your job is in jeopardy even though you have no control over whatever those facts are?

Unregistered
    So are you saying that if you tell the actual truth and the facts contained within that truth embarrass Bob, that your job is in jeopardy even though you have no control over whatever those facts are?
    Yes, see no evil, say no evil or hear no evil. On anything to do with Bob! Just stick to your written speech, given out at all rollcalls. On any matter that may question Bob's judgement or actions.. If your caught of guard by the media, learn to look like you have a clue to the question BUT reply sorry I can't comment on any, on going investigation or matter that are internally related.

Unregistered
    “Rollcall”????? PCSO NEVER had had anything we called a “rollcall.” This just shows that it is non-PCSO people like James McLynas who posts this crap. McLyans has on his FB page the same see, say, hear no evil about the Sheriff. SO MOD1 you can say what you want but this is facts based and proof that this is the guy James McLyans who posts this crap.
    Yeah! He is the only one that ever said that! Rollcall is right of of Barney Miller and Hill Street Blues which were out about the same time James was alive watching TV, so it must be him. Just ignore the fact that what he said is still pretty accurate. IT'S HIM!!

Happy Thanks Giving guys. Be Safe.

Unregistered
    It is actually See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast