Bob Gulatieri becoming media shy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He has become a tyrant. Everyone has to agree with him and his way is the only right way. But hey, it’s his ship to sink. Maybe one day he will let people do their jobs, but that would require trust, and that he ain’t got.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quoted Post Deleted
    Bobs first wife left him and Bob wears white tube socks up to his knee caps. I'll be surprised Bob will have any friends left after his SYG debacle. But then wait Bobs going to have to suck up quick to Ron in order to receive more favors.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 11-14-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Unregistered
    Every time Gualtieri opens his pie-hole in public it backfires because is a moron. That's how he torpedoed his political career. Maybe he realized anything he says to the public prior to his SYG testimony will cause further damage so he is keeping his trap shut for a while. But given his arrogant and pompous character it will not be long after his SYG testimony that his delusions of grandeur will return and he will give access to the media at every opportunity.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Enough is enough. I have had enough of every single thread on this board turning into a thread saying that "James posted this" or "James posted that." That's it. I deleted a post on this thread along those lines and I will continue to delete any new posts on any thread that does that. If whoever you are continues to post this crap, I will ban your IP. If you post it from an IP that I cannot ban, then I will contact your Internet Provider and let them deal with you.

To all of you who post within the Terms of Use, thank you.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Bobs first wife left him and Bob wears white tube socks up to his knee caps. I'll be surprised Bob will have any friends left after his SYG debacle. But then wait Bobs going to have to suck up quick to Ron in order to receive more favors.
    Bob Cheated and got caught. He had to hand over everything to her. House, cars, all their money just to get her to keep quiet about his adultery. Old pear shaped Bob was not used to having a woman interested in him and he went wild.

Unregistered
    Look at past history with tyrant supervisors at the PCSO, they don’t leave here unscathed. Bob will be no exception either. If he was smart, and he is not, he should have handed over the reigns already to his successor. The longer he stays he, the more light will be sheded on him as being incompetent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Enough is enough. I have had enough of every single thread on this board turning into a thread saying that "James posted this" or "James posted that." That's it. I deleted a post on this thread along those lines and I will continue to delete any new posts on any thread that does that. If whoever you are continues to post this crap, I will ban your IP. If you post it from an IP that I cannot ban, then I will contact your Internet Provider and let them deal with you.

Mod 1
    So you allow idiots to constantly bash the sheriff post after post, most of them not even containing anything of value they are simply meant to degrade and you leave them up. Someone says James and you get all butt hurt and delete those? Wtf kind of site is this that condones people coming on here and anonymously bashing other people? Look at the posts on this site and tell me your proud of the garbage on here that you allow people to post day after day... you’re proud of this site making our profession look bad to the media and public who read this stuff? What a little weasel you are

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post

Mod 1
    So you allow idiots to constantly bash the sheriff post after post, most of them not even containing anything of value they are simply meant to degrade and you leave them up. Someone says James and you get all butt hurt and delete those? Wtf kind of site is this that condones people coming on here and anonymously bashing other people? Look at the posts on this site and tell me your proud of the garbage on here that you allow people to post day after day... you’re proud of this site making our profession look bad to the media and public who read this stuff? What a little weasel you are

Unregistered
    There is no freedom of speech on the agency website so all complaints come here. And all of Bob's lapdogs who attempt to defend him. It's called freedom of speech, protected by the 1st Amendment. Doesn't protect you at work though but we can post here on our own time. As for the profession looking bad, read the paper some time or Bay9 and see all the morons who make the profession look bad, including Bob. But you can't criticize them on the agency website because you will get fired.

Unregistered
    Wtf kind of site is this that condones people coming on here and anonymously bashing other people?
    Isn't that exactly what you all were doing to James? So much so that the MOD had to step in? No matter who posted what, it was always blamed on James to try and make him look bad and try and convince people that ONLY one person, James had anything negative to say about Bob and the sordid things that go on at the PCSO. Maybe now we can all get back to the issues at hand, Bob's incompetence.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast