Bob Gulatieri becoming media shy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saving it all up for you James so he can unload on your azz like a Stingray with a big bite!!!!!!! Maybe he is doing a great job and things are quiet and he does not need to put his mug on TV unless needed. Oh yea, that would make sense but smack talking is more fun for the James crowed. If you want showboat that is called Polk County Sheriff.
    Wow you got some issues to work out. I believe some ALPRAZOLAM, is needed for you, it would truly help you over this obsession you have with James. Now everyone who post's here, in disagreement's with Bob is James. Be truthful, are you one of those special deputies, that read this site for anything that may be negative to Bob and it's your job. To discredit or talk sh!t to all? I bet on the very slim chance, that IF at the election time. Bob loses and, let say for the sake of argument, that JAMES wins. Now, slow your roll!! I did say slim chance... Anyhow, you would be FIRST in line to welcome the new Sheriff and offer your special internet skills to have his or her back.. Now don't take this the wrong way. Bob, your hero puts his pants on the same way, we all do one leg at a time. Yet, thinking about it for a second, you more then likely hold his pants so he could jump into them both legs at the same time.. I do look forward to reading your reply and suggest, the medication I pointed out at the beginning of, yes my rant too, that way your claim, taking it easy and not getting so stressed out. Stress and stupidly is the number 1 killer of law enforcement and you have BOTH!

Unregistered
    So you allow idiots to constantly bash the sheriff post after post, most of them not even containing anything of value they are simply meant to degrade and you leave them up. Someone says James and you get all butt hurt and delete those? Wtf kind of site is this that condones people coming on here and anonymously bashing other people? Look at the posts on this site and tell me your proud of the garbage on here that you allow people to post day after day... you’re proud of this site making our profession look bad to the media and public who read this stuff? What a little weasel you are
    They finally put and end to one of Bob's hatchet man. It was quite apparent over the last four years that this person continued to bash anyone that held Bob to a higher standard or spoke negatively about him. Now that same person is in the hot seat. So that whole using James to blame doesn't work anymore PAL. There is more than one person on this site that post threads that doesn't like the direction that Bob has taken this department. Bob is self-serving and only cares about his political career. He has fired, forced out, or bought out more assistant chiefs ,majors ,captains,lieutenants etc. than any Sheriff in the entire State of Florida. The only idiot is looking at you in the mirror. Good riddance Bob boy who has brought his own shame to this profession.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Enough is enough. I have had enough of every single thread on this board turning into a thread saying that "James posted this" or "James posted that." That's it. I deleted a post on this thread along those lines and I will continue to delete any new posts on any thread that does that. If whoever you are continues to post this crap, I will ban your IP. If you post it from an IP that I cannot ban, then I will contact your Internet Provider and let them deal with you.

To all of you who post within the Terms of Use, thank you.

Mod 1
    How does being truthful and calling out James McLyans for posting his venomous crap on her violate the TOU. You let people post lies about the Sheriff and that does not violate the TOU? You let people post lies that attacke the Sheriff personally and that is okay? You will say he is a public official and has to take it. Well you boy McLyans is a candidate for sheriff and a political figure so what is good for the Sheriff is good for James. Or maybe you are a hypocrite and violating your own TOU because you like the money that Shrriff bashing creates on this site. Don’t be a hypocrite MOD1.

Unregistered
    How does being truthful and calling out James McLyans for posting his venomous crap on her violate the TOU. You let people post lies about the Sheriff and that does not violate the TOU? You let people post lies that attacke the Sheriff personally and that is okay? You will say he is a public official and has to take it. Well you boy McLyans is a candidate for sheriff and a political figure so what is good for the Sheriff is good for James. Or maybe you are a hypocrite and violating your own TOU because you like the money that Shrriff bashing creates on this site. Don’t be a hypocrite MOD1.
    Trust me, I'm not James and you have posted lies about past Sheriffs and candidates. This is not PCSO (Bob boy)and you or Bob can't enforce his social media rules. This site like it or not puts truth to what happens within the walls of PCSO. James is not the Sheriff and Bob is going to have to take what is dished out. You are also the same one who comes on here and tries to correct grammatical errors and calls people stupid if they don't agree with you or Bob. Insulting James and his family is ok in your book but doing the same to Bob is taboo. It sounds like you live with Bob or are related to him. You my friend need to leave this site and develope your on web page with great stories of Bob and his accomplishments. Now pack your shit and get lost.

Unregistered
    James is a coward and has a lot of time on his hands. He is obsessed with hating on law enforcement. James you need help

Unregistered
    This site does more harm than good and makes the profession look bad. It allows the handful of malcontents to represent entire agencies in here and people who just come upon the site wouldn’t know any better. Little ol chip de block got the boot from TPD and got all butt hurt so he started this site to get back at them. Figures mod would side with James, they both love trying to make cops look bad (James by posting lies and the mod by selectively allowing garbage to stay posted depending on who it’s about. So if you’re public official it’s ok for cowards to come on here and post lies about you and your family, but if you’re a nutbag who made it your mission to bash cops 24/7 then its hands off and mod will delete the posts).

Unregistered
    I have not seen one single post on this forum for YEARS that was actually posted by James McLynas. Every single time you bash him, (and YOU are the idiot that bashes him) you are ASSUMING it is him or just claiming it is him. You talk about "calling our James McLynas", but you have no idea who the hell you are calling out. You just call everyone James and blame him for every negative statement about Bob, no matter who is really posting it. You claim he posts "venomous crap"? Please, by all means show us all ONE SINGLE POST that you can prove was posted by him. We will all wait.

On the other side of that same coin, you claim that he posts "lies that attack the sheriff" so again, I defy you to post one single post by James McLynas that you contend he posted "a lie that attacked the sheriff". Again we will all wait.

You claim he is a political figure and thus is fair game. But you have yet to post anything about his platform, what he stands for, what changes he states he will make, or anything else of political substance. Instead you talk about his ex-wife, his daughter, his penis, his home, his income, anything other than whatever politics he stands for. How is THAT "being truthful and calling out James McLyans"?

So unless you can grow up, put on your big boy pants and talk issues and facts, be banned. That's your choice. I don't think you have the mental capacity to do so, so enjoy being banned. Maybe now you can go find someone else to obsess over.

Unregistered
    This site does more harm than good and makes the profession look bad. It allows the handful of malcontents to represent entire agencies in here and people who just come upon the site wouldn’t know any better. Little ol chip de block got the boot from TPD and got all butt hurt so he started this site to get back at them. Figures mod would side with James, they both love trying to make cops look bad (James by posting lies and the mod by selectively allowing garbage to stay posted depending on who it’s about. So if you’re public official it’s ok for cowards to come on here and post lies about you and your family, but if you’re a nutbag who made it your mission to bash cops 24/7 then its hands off and mod will delete the posts).
    This site allows points of views that are not allowed to be stated or repeated at the SO. I'm sure everything coming out of the third floor is the truth. Just like claiming certain text messages or emails don't exsist in order to protect command staff. Sorry but if I was the MOD you would have been banned years ago. Now let's talk about that Thortons shooting. Can someone tell me why a CO was conducting LEO duties. Remember this happened on Bobs watch.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    So you allow idiots to constantly bash the sheriff post after post, most of them not even containing anything of value they are simply meant to degrade and you leave them up. Someone says James and you get all butt hurt and delete those? Wtf kind of site is this that condones people coming on here and anonymously bashing other people? Look at the posts on this site and tell me your proud of the garbage on here that you allow people to post day after day... you’re proud of this site making our profession look bad to the media and public who read this stuff? What a little weasel you are
    There is a difference between bashing and critiquing a public official. If you feel that a post is bashing the Sheriff, then you should report the post. It is simple enough to do, you just have to click on the Report this Post button found on the bottom left corner of every post. It looks like an upside down yield sign with an exclamation point in it. You do have to be on the full site and not the mobile version in order to see it. You can do this for any and all posts you believe violate the Terms of Use.

I do not condone people bashing other people. That's why that Report this Post button is there on every post. Not only does it notify the appropriate moderator for the board in question, it notifies all administrators also. I don't have time to read every post on any board. I oversee all of the moderators and over 500 Message Boards. I have enough trouble reviewing the posts that are reported on a daily basis, making sure the moderators are taking care of them in a timely manner and properly.

If you want to post about McLynas, you can if he is truly a candidate. Just do so within the Terms of Use. Make it about the issues of the office. DO NOT accuse him of making every post that is negative about the Sheriff. DO NOT make every thread about him.

Any questions, let me know. By the way, if you really have issues with the way this board is, why don't you volunteer to moderate it? All moderator information is kept confidential, so no one will know who you are, other than me.

Read what I wrote to the other poster. The same applies to you.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    To quote a saying that was heard all across this country: "can't we all just get a long"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast