My Belly is REAL Estate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

My Belly is REAL Estate

Fatnandez is a soon-to-be real estate guy. His belly band & sheer girth would be a record sale and closing.
    This is the same blimp who allegedly, as an SRO, went an entire year with virtually no police reports.
    Our Majors suck. Lazy, Incompetent, Disloyal and mainly concerned with DROP, Leave Days, and planning Vacation Days are their strong suits.

Unregistered
    Go away Willie. Go play charter school expert.

Unregistered
    Well, whomever it is doesnt really matter. The message is true. Most of the folks at the top are faking it...just day ny day hoping to retire. Fatboy is doing well in real estate , good for him. But he hasnt done shit for years...just collect a paycheck..and post anonymously here on leoaffairs...hey it is what it is....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, whomever it is doesnt really matter. The message is true. Most of the folks at the top are faking it...just day ny day hoping to retire. Fatboy is doing well in real estate , good for him. But he hasnt done shit for years...just collect a paycheck..and post anonymously here on leoaffairs...hey it is what it is....
    True dat. Most of our command staff are just there by default and not talent or ability although there’s a few decent ones. Fat boy was an original Leo affairs poster and was part of the group that brought it here and yes, this was his playground (I can see him at midnight giggling and posting nasty things while eating a tub of ice cream, pork chops and a soda). He was not alone. Most of the scumbags at the old ID were there too, along with some of our so called “Christian” cops, retired folks and others.
    The newbies here are the future. They are just going to have to wait their time until some of the useless vets retire from here and finish taking up space.

Unregistered
    The chief has also clocked in thousands of hours in leo affairs. New generation is no better than the old one. Believe dat.

Unregistered
    Keep in mind my dear friends specially you chief that in this department a chiefs position is a very at will assignment. A chief will last between 2 to 4 years. Will you have your retirement in the bag in the next couple of years? Only Big Red was able to retire as a chief having worked 33 years as such. Lucky guy that Red. Chief do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk?

Unregistered
    The chief has also clocked in thousands of hours in leo affairs. New generation is no better than the old one. Believe dat.
    Okay...keep on thinking that. The new generation is the future and the old timers here are a joke. They set this place back light years and still don't know much about being a LEO. Look around at all of the talent and then look at yourselves.

Unregistered
    How can I get into the real estate thing? Help me sell and/or buy a house.

Unregistered
    Fatnandez probably specializes in houses; like Waffle House, Road House, Ale House, Fish House and Fire House eateries. 😂

Unregistered
    Fatnandez probably specializes in houses; like Waffle House, Road House, Ale House, Fish House and Fire House eateries. 😂
    That was funny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast