Miami Dade prisoner 180168089 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

To 27??

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t Iggy hold a lab cup under a Sweetwater K-9’s hairy pecker while his brother stroked it to 27 the sperm in some puppy mill scam
    Oh I see you are (or used to be) a reserve loser cop that “espique” in cop slang. You must be a former reserve that was passed up for full time and then quit.

Unregistered
    Oh I see you are (or used to be) a reserve loser cop that “espique” in cop slang. You must be a former reserve that was passed up for full time and then quit.
    He's a civilian. Really. He posts stupid stuff to amuse himself.

Unregistered
    I see the Menocal klan does not want to be reminded of how Iggy and Jessie Sr. actually masturbated a dog so their veterinarian friend behind Palace 18 movie theater could artificially impregnate their female Dutch Shepherd for free. They did that to avoid paying for stud service, and sold the puppies at $500 each. These idiots really thought that wasn’t going to leak out SMH.

Unregistered
    I see the Menocal klan does not want to be reminded of how Iggy and Jessie Sr. actually masturbated a dog so their veterinarian friend behind Palace 18 movie theater could artificially impregnate their female Dutch Shepherd for free. They did that to avoid paying for stud service, and sold the puppies at $500 each. These idiots really thought that wasn’t going to leak out SMH.
    This “masterbation sensation” incident I’ll go ahead and believe you that it actually happened. You must have been the one giving Iggy instructions and after the puppies came out, he double crossed you and you never got your puppy. Now I see why you hate Iggy so much.

Unregistered
    This “masterbation sensation” incident I’ll go ahead and believe you that it actually happened. You must have been the one giving Iggy instructions and after the puppies came out, he double crossed you and you never got your puppy. Now I see why you hate Iggy so much.
    Just another Menocal scam. There are many more those losers are always trying to make easy money.

Unregistered
    Another one bits the dust

Unregistered
    Yea he ain’t gonna make it. TGK is gonna have a field trip with this dude

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123