The Pope of North Bay Village - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Pope of NBV

Is he a Pope or a Pope Lt that thinks he is really in command? He is in command of nothing.
    He is in power of nothing and in the end Brent will screw all of you for sure.

Unregistered

The Mean Girls Club

What do you need to do to be a member? The Good Doctor,The Crybaby of NBV, The Pope of NBV,
    Mayor Brent or should I say Mayor Crooked and Corrupt Brent. The MEAN GIRLS CLUB>

Unregistered

Mean Girls Club

Can I join ? can my boy toy join too? sounds like fun

Unregistered
    I used to work in Aventura and come here from time to time to get a laugh.
    Is this guy "The Pope" McVeigh by any chance; I guess that he is still the same Bake Act A.H he was then?

Unregistered

The Pope

No it’s a different AH McCready. Who is a much worse AH.

Unregistered

Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I used to work in Aventura and come here from time to time to get a laugh.
    Is this guy "The Pope" McVeigh by any chance; I guess that he is still the same Bake Act A.H he was then?
    Why don’t you mind your own business, Aventura has plenty of problems and ours don’t concern you.

Unregistered

Dragon and Aventura

McVay also worked in Aventura and was demoted for getting involved in politics on duty. He was demoted. He came back to NBV and again demoted from Lieutenant to Sgt. He was also suspended and put on probation by FDLE for lying in an internal affairs investigation after physically attacking and beating an on duty Corporal. Just a friendly reminder

Unregistered
    McVay also worked in Aventura and was demoted for getting involved in politics on duty. He was demoted. He came back to NBV and again demoted from Lieutenant to Sgt. He was also suspended and put on probation by FDLE for lying in an internal affairs investigation after physically attacking and beating an on duty Corporal. Just a friendly reminder
    So they’re both aholes? And how is either of them anything to discuss? Is there some kind of issue going on now? I don’t think either is a factor in anything.

Unregistered

Drinking party Jokers

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2951346]
    Sounds lik you guys are doing the drugs too!! Those freakin bottom feeders will never return, you people need to find new jobs on Nov 7th

Oh yes, they are coming back. The Vulcan and Powell already have their bags packed! It’s our time to shine! FOP forever!
    The Vulkanator and Le Powell are here to stay whether you Nipples lovers like it or not. The time of the CRONY Chief and his band of misfits has passed. The Vulkanator has saved the City hundreds of thousands since his transfer to City manager. The numbers are proof. The City comes first guys, stop looking for an easy out and get to work. Let us remind you that with the exception of the detective guys, mccrembeer and fat Lt. We all love the Vulkanator.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you mind your own business, Aventura has plenty of problems and ours don’t concern you.
    Like I said. I come here from time to time to get a laugh reading what you assholes write about each other.
    What a bunch of crybabies and losers!
    You did not disappoint! ! !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast