The Pope of North Bay Village - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Your Mamma

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like I said. I come here from time to time to get a laugh reading what you assholes write about each other.
    What a bunch of crybabies and losers!
    You did not disappoint! ! !
    Neither does your mother.

Unregistered
    Neither does your mother.
    I talked to her about you, her only reply was "Oh yeah, needle **** the bug flocker"
    What did she mean by that; do you have a tiny skinny "member"?

Unregistered

Chief Nipples

Fooled again by Lying Brent you FOP morons really believed him.
    Get it through your heads. Carlos AKA Nipples is never coming
    back again. You are so stupid that you believed another
    Mayor to get your endorsement and you will again be
    screwed again and again.

Unregistered

LoveInMyNips

Fooled again by Lying Brent you FOP morons really believed him.
    Get it through your heads. Carlos AKA Nipples is never coming
    back again. You are so stupid that you believed another
    Mayor to get your endorsement and you will again be
    screwed again and again.
    Hey WE love Chief Nipples N. We got to work unlimited OT, leave work early, take 2 hour lunches at shuckers, got all the cool rifles for free, bullets for free, free motorcycle. We got high speed cars all black which we got to take on vacations all over the state. We got unlimited training to the select azz kissers and down low rats, one of our rats in particular got the answers to the sergeant test and got promoted after scamming the City for years. We got to drink beers on duty while a hurricane Irma was blowing outside. So what that we accounted for 85 percent of the City budget, we loved his cronyism management style ladies and gentlemen. So what if only the defectives, LIEutenants and 2-3 Officers got all the cookies. Long live his legacy. Nipples N. For Life.

Unregistered

Since When

McCreepy should be fired immediately for speaking at the commission meeting last nite! Since when are we allowed to play politics in duty. And why would he praise Collins when all Collins does is slam him behind his back and call him a disgrace? He’s the poop, not pope

Unregistered

Take the Thrown

With Sgt. McDrunk behind bars, the Pope is unchallenged to unite the PD and make us whole. He just needs to keep Ceasar on a short leash and stay out of the lime light. He is the only true leader left that people respect. Jimmy, use this opportunity to strengthen our agency!

Unregistered
    With Sgt. McDrunk behind bars, the Pope is unchallenged to unite the PD and make us whole. He just needs to keep Ceasar on a short leash and stay out of the lime light. He is the only true leader left that people respect. Jimmy, use this opportunity to strengthen our agency!
    Holy crap! I think I busted a gut from laughing so hard. That was some funny crap. Have to wipe my tears away to text from laughing so hard. Leader, that was what started me rolling. He can lead his fellow swalloers and alcoholics but that's about it. Sadly they are less then him trying to lead a grain of sand to find another grain of sand in a desert. It's to bad he has been a snake his entire life and knows nothing but evil because he could've done good working with Markelson in the CIA. Osama would've been out a month after 9/11. In the end when you sell you soul to devil, he will come and collect at some point. And he's not alone. Evil and the weak are on this planet to play their role.

PS
    BTW It's "throne" not "thrown". And he says the biggest POS we is a leader. Lolololololololololololol. We'll only continue to fall deeper into the darkest days ever of this department.

Unregistered

The Pope

If the Pope is so famous and powerful, why did he allow our insurance benefits to get compromised, all of us to lose liberal use of cars because of one person, and bargaining is going no where fast. It’s not about either one of those azzholios, it’s about our benefit package and Dr Ralph is having his way with us minus the lube. Problem is people don’t see that the city is our adversaries. All that FOP power used during the election cycle and the bring back carlos campaign and zero in saving us from being raped by the city.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123