Picnic - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picnic

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, the two TPD "clowns" as you call them both retired many years after this web site was created. I believe both retired with 30 years in. Sounds like real "clowns" to me. You sound like the real clown to me.
    What men would make a gossiping site like this garbage can??? Word is they got the boot from TPD and they created the site so they could encourage other men to come on here and gossip like little girls about other men at work. Maybe James can go pull their personnel files and give us the scoop on these two clowns

Unregistered
    What men would make a gossiping site like this garbage can??? Word is they got the boot from TPD and they created the site so they could encourage other men to come on here and gossip like little girls about other men at work. Maybe James can go pull their personnel files and give us the scoop on these two clowns
    I call it constructive criticism and the only way to express your opinion without reprisal. Just because you find these comments or opinions garbage doesn't mean you have to read them. So the two people that you claim got the boot from TPD is truthful. Just like Bob,Dan,George and Sean are all great. Give me a break and depart this site. You are just another POS talking mouthpiece for the brass.

Unregistered
    I call it constructive criticism and the only way to express your opinion without reprisal. Just because you find these comments or opinions garbage doesn't mean you have to read them. So the two people that you claim got the boot from TPD is truthful. Just like Bob,Dan,George and Sean are all great. Give me a break and depart this site. You are just another POS talking mouthpiece for the brass.
    Eat a d!ck lil beta b!tch boy

Unregistered
    What does that have to do with some things being left on here and some being removed? This site is garbage and makes us all look bad because of the few malcontents who come on here and post their nonsense because they’re miserable and hate the world. Then you have that whack job, cop hating James moron who comes on here daily with his BS. Name one positive thing about thing site and what purpose does it serve other than to allow cowards to anonymously slander people they don’t like, and post whatever lies they want without accountability? The site was started by some tpd clowns that were shown the door and in response, made this website.
    This site has helped those of us sick of the crap going on here to expose it to the public. People like james and the press READ this "crap", dig further and EXPOSE the "crap" that brass tried to keep quiet. Gotta love when brass gets shown to be the corrupt POS that they really are. I think that you are correct in that it DOES make us all look bad, but the thing that REALLY makes us look bad are the crude, womanizing, childish sophomoric statements made by Bob suckers.

Unregistered
    Actually, the two TPD "clowns" as you call them both retired many years after this web site was created. I believe both retired with 30 years in. Sounds like real "clowns" to me. You sound like the real clown to me.
    This site is a stupid hot mess of nonsense. It was created so that malcontent cops can do what malcontent cops like to do best and most and that is to COMPLAIN. Plain and simple it is an embarrassment and so far from reality that I don’t know where to even begin. 99% of the crap on here is made up by the handful that post. As far as James goes he is a squirrel and squirrels are just nasty nut eaters. So that fits well.

Unregistered
    This site is a stupid hot mess of nonsense. It was created so that malcontent cops can do what malcontent cops like to do best and most and that is to COMPLAIN. Plain and simple it is an embarrassment and so far from reality that I don’t know where to even begin. 99% of the crap on here is made up by the handful that post. As far as James goes he is a squirrel and squirrels are just nasty nut eaters. So that fits well.
    If you oppose Bob or any GO, SOPs that he has drafted then you are a malcontent. This is the way Bob and his cronies try to vilify and label anyone that disagrees with them or their selective policies. Let's bring it home Fl and stop undeserving appointments and ridiculous promotions. FYI the only embarrassment is Bob.

Unregistered
    Can you imagine if James DOES get elected and so does Gillum?

Unregistered
    Can you imagine if James DOES get elected and so does Gillum?
    James would try to do so many things in violation of law that he wouldn’t last a month. Gillum also can only change a few things. Checks and balances still exist, even if the the mentally ill get into office.

Unregistered
    James would try to do so many things in violation of law that he wouldn’t last a month. Gillum also can only change a few things. Checks and balances still exist, even if the the mentally ill get into office.
    What do you think James would do?

Unregistered
    What do you think James would do?
    I won't be around to find out. Most of the deputies would probably quit and go join other departments. Then James would fire everybody in the command staff and hire the mentally insane. I would suggest that everyone leave the state of Florida and become residents else where. I would also suggest is Gilluim wins pull up stakes and leave Florida.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast