Picnic - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picnic

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I won't be around to find out. Most of the deputies would probably quit and go join other departments. Then James would fire everybody in the command staff and hire the mentally insane. I would suggest that everyone leave the state of Florida and become residents else where. I would also suggest is Gilluim wins pull up stakes and leave Florida.
    I think that would make him very happy. The dirty cops scurrying away like ****roaches.

Unregistered
    I think that would make him very happy. The dirty cops scurrying away like ****roaches.
    Dirty cops James? I think,like Bob or not, you and your on going frivolous lawsuit and attempts to bash law enforcement is insane. I'm not sure if your Bi-polar, schizophrenic or just obsessed with trying to get even with all those cops that you declared did you wrong. Article after article you post to try and get traction or a response. I would write in my own name on the ballot before I voted for you. It wouldn't take many political commercials to expose you to the general public. The votes you got were people voting down party lines. You have no qualifications to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Dirty cops James? I think,like Bob or not, you and your on going frivolous lawsuit and attempts to bash law enforcement is insane. I'm not sure if your Bi-polar, schizophrenic or just obsessed with trying to get even with all those cops that you declared did you wrong. Article after article you post to try and get traction or a response. I would write in my own name on the ballot before I voted for you. It wouldn't take many political commercials to expose you to the general public. The votes you got were people voting down party lines. You have no qualifications to be Sheriff.
    Party lines? Wasn't he listed as an NPA?

Unregistered
    What lawsuit is that?

Unregistered
    What lawsuit is that?
    That doesn't deserve an answer dipshit. Why don't you tell everyone bait and switch James. You are so insane you ask rhetorical question to find out how much someone knows about something. You also sit on this site and try and insert yourself into every thread.

Unregistered
    That doesn't deserve an answer dipshit. Why don't you tell everyone bait and switch James. You are so insane you ask rhetorical question to find out how much someone knows about something. You also sit on this site and try and insert yourself into every thread.
    So I guess you don't know what you are talking about then. Everybody is james... lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123