New Promos - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Promos

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Jethro, what about the other promotions that were made? Were all the other promotions , of the LIGHTER/COMPLEXION, made because their skin color-lets just say the Mcgregor Blvd effect.
    Hmmmm lets see. Had a few Lts, Capts, that didn't meet educational requirements but were promoted nevertheless. But they deserved it and got the free pass.

There are enough slouches to go around ( black, white, cuban, er I mean whiter than white, etc).Believe me, there are slouches who were not promoted. So use the race baiting someplace else

Unregistered
    There are enough slouches to go around ( black, white, cuban, er I mean whiter than white, etc).Believe me, there are slouches who were not promoted. So use the race baiting someplace else
    There were enough slouches that were promoted. I hope they do not get to hide in their specialty spots and get assigned to road patrol.

Unregistered
    Who did make captain??

Unregistered
    Who did make captain??
    Fields. Let’s hear everyone’s thoughts on all the promotions and movements that came out on Friday......

Unregistered
    Some good. Some not. And some people got hosed.

Unregistered
    Some good. Some not. And some people got hosed.
    Who were the good and bad promotions? And who got hosed?

Unregistered
    Read your email and figure it out!

Unregistered
    How the hell did a road guy not get promoted? Don't attack them. Just tell me why.

Unregistered
    With the agency mascot set to retire from this dump and jump ship to a new agency, who will be promoted to LT? Whoever it is better be equipped to take over throw back Thursday

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678