New Promos - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New Promos

Unregistered
    Nothing ever changes at FMPD.

Unregistered
    Some are worthy, some are absolutely not worthy.

Barney Fife 69

LT’s

So please share who the next worthless LT’s of FMPD will be?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Fife 69 View Post

I cant say there worthless, but they probably can teach the worthless acting Sergeants (Chad, Reynolds & Ezra) who did not get 3 stripes a thing or two.

LT. Freeman and L.T. Gonzalez will change FMPD for the better. They both will straighten out the patrol division.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I cant say there worthless, but they probably can teach the worthless acting Sergeants (Chad, Reynolds & Ezra) who did not get 3 stripes a thing or two.

LT. Freeman and L.T. Gonzalez will change FMPD for the better. They both will straighten out the patrol division.
    Alright keyboard coward. We all know who is getting promoted Sgt. by now. Have you thought about who will possibly be your next supervisor, There are some good picks but some of the others I hope you have the honor of working for. As for the acting ones, some should have got it.

I know for a fact that if you would like to address it with them Ezra is there this weekend. Chad will be in Monday at 7AM and Reynolds at 4 PM. But I know your afraid to mention it to them in person.

Unregistered
    Nothing has changed. Got to come from a specialty unit to get promoted. If you work the road and hump calls all day your not promotable.

Unregistered
    Same old stuff. How did Chad not get promoted? Say what you want but that guy should of the first one called up.

Unregistered
    Same old stuff. How did Chad not get promoted? Say what you want but that guy should of the first one called up.
    Do you mean the same Chad who went back to the road after 2 days as a detective. The guy is a loser, can't take pressure. He can go back to spending time waxing his leased Corvette in his garage.

Unregistered

Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Fife 69 View Post
    When is diversity more important than competence? I thought diversity translated to different ways of thinking and problem solving and not based merely on the other thing which we all know

I get it. We have to represent the community. Does that mean lowering the standards just to say we now have so many of this as Sergeants or Lieutenants? We all have to feel confident in our supervision and work with em on a daily basis

This place will never change

Unregistered
    Do you mean the same Chad who went back to the road after 2 days as a detective. The guy is a loser, can't take pressure. He can go back to spending time waxing his leased Corvette in his garage.
    Ha. What specialty unit are you hiding in. He has over 20 years of working the road that is nothing but pressure. Who cares about his stint in detectives. At least he did not just go through the motions and stay in something. And I know he owns his Corvette you jealous tard. Now go wax your ex-wife's 2004 Chrysler Pacifica.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast