New Promos - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Promos

Unregistered
    After seeing that list there are about five candidates that are actually qualified.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After seeing that list there are about five candidates that are actually qualified.
    True. Problem is they will be promotion 10-15 from that list. Too many incompetent chiefs and not enough Indians at this department

Unregistered
    There will be more mistakes in promotions, like Ramos. This guy cannot make a decision with out 1st calling his Lieutenant. If you call Ramos and ask him a question. His typical answer is I will call you back. Next, he's on the phone asking his Lieutenant for the answer. Then he calls you back pretending he made the decision.

Unregistered
    There will be good promotions and there will be bad promotions. I think there should be a vote. Who would you vote for?

Unregistered
    Which incompetent officer will become a Sergeant? And which incompetent Sergeant will become a lieutenant? We’ve seen it in years past. Some examples are Jackie, Dion, Steinman, Forbes, Walt, Ramos.
    I agree. There are some good candidates on this list. I just hope the powers that be see through the BS and make good choices.

Unregistered
    What’s the latest on the promotions? Which unqualified candidates assured DD that they will buy into data driven policing & community handouts?

Unregistered
    Hold on kids. We are days away!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hold on kids. We are days away!!!!!!!!!!!
    What’s the rumors?

Unregistered
    Nobody knows. Hopefully quality people get it. Just cheering for some like the "acting" guy from C Shift.

Unregistered
    It must be promotion time. Eppler is sending mass emails about someone sitting at his desk. Typical ego Sergeant at this place doing the blanket punishment email.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast