New Promos - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Promos

Unregistered
    It’s comical the boat and bike guy think they can be sgts. One has sat on a boat by himself for the last 5 years and the bike unit is the biggest scam in the department. Where are they 90% of their shifts? Boat guy at the yacht basin and bike guys in their little office watching tv or the gym for 2 hours. Yeah that’s SGT material.

Unregistered
    Bike guy not on the list and Boat guy did not take the test.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets be real here. There will be some good picks and some bad ones. Why don't they just promote some of the "Acting Sgts" Most of them would be a good choice.
    ..............KH??

Unregistered
    KH didn't test.

Unregistered
    This place does not need any more stripes or bars. Entirely way too many Chiefs than Indians at this department. Look at the holding screen on you’re laptop, none stop red and yellow priority calls holding while sergeants are on “admin”, “training”, and “criminal case follow ups”. NEVER once since I’ve worked at this department (14 years) did I once look at the road or be at the station and think, wow things would be so much better if we had more sergeants. More road cops are needed so calls can be handled and vacation days can be approved when their turned in 90 days out.

Unregistered
    This place does not need any more stripes or bars. Entirely way too many Chiefs than Indians at this department. Look at the holding screen on you’re laptop, none stop red and yellow priority calls holding while sergeants are on “admin”, “training”, and “criminal case follow ups”. NEVER once since I’ve worked at this department (14 years) did I once look at the road or be at the station and think, wow things would be so much better if we had more sergeants. More road cops are needed so calls can be handled and vacation days can be approved when their turned in 90 days out.
    I am inclined to agree with you. The reality is though there are going to be promotions. I just hope some level headed and deserving people get promoted. Antonini and Thornton would be good choices.

Unregistered
    Dominique would be a safer better choice any day over these 2 clowns
    Really. You do not work here or your just retarded.

Unregistered
    Sorry Anthony, gillum didn't make it..no free stuff for you....get back to the field boy.

Unregistered
    Reality is, promotions will be based on meeting a race/gender percentage for the city. The city has the equal opportunity quota they have to meet. It has and always will be about these issues and not qualified.

Unregistered
    Reality is, promotions will be based on meeting a race/gender percentage for the city. The city has the equal opportunity quota they have to meet. It has and always will be about these issues and not qualified.
    It sure is. Like when the city asked Tarman to change his ethnicity to Asian so it showed that the police department was so well rounded.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast