Insurance Fraud is falling apart under the current management...way to think ahead...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Insurance Fraud is falling apart under the current management...way to think ahead...

The DCFO is making poor decisions with this Division...if you were thinking about applying here, dont!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The DCFO is making poor decisions with this Division...if you were thinking about applying here, dont!
    Poor decisions? I didn't know anybody was making decisions. The management here would rather ignore problems, and hope they just go away on their own. As long as all their buddies are well protected, they do not care about those at the lower levels. Just make sure your arrest quota is made.

Unregistered
    What are the decisions ?

Unregistered
    What are the bad things about the agency? Curious because it's an option I was considering.

Unregistered
    The problem with this division is that the management...all the way to the top...is more concerned with putting unqualified friends in leadership than they are with the leaving qualified people in who do the job and do whats best for the divisions members. I would stay away from it if I were you...

Unregistered
    It is still better than being a regular cop at a first response agency in today's climate!

Unregistered
    The problem with this division is that the management...all the way to the top...is more concerned with putting unqualified friends in leadership than they are with the leaving qualified people in who do the job and do whats best for the divisions members. I would stay away from it if I were you...
    Tell me who is not qualified? and who is

Unregistered
    Figure it out on your own...

Unregistered
    Figure it out on your own...
    Speak up tough guy! you started with the allegations! guess youre scared. Another complainer

Unregistered
    Unfortunately I still need my job...not complaining just telling the truth unlike anyone else there. Deal with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast