Insurance Fraud is falling apart under the current management...way to think ahead... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Truth be told

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is still better than being a regular cop at a first response agency in today's climate!
    Best comment ever. I too am a first response agency and I submitted my application. I pray that I can join. The problems that OP says is everywhere especially in PD agencies. If I can survive working for a PD in today’s demanding and underappreciated climate, I know that I can survive and dedicate a long healthy career here.

Unregistered
    Dont do it..worst organization ever!

Unregistered
    Dont do it..worst organization ever!
    So what can be better?

Unregistered
    Best comment ever. I too am a first response agency and I submitted my application. I pray that I can join. The problems that OP says is everywhere especially in PD agencies. If I can survive working for a PD in today’s demanding and underappreciated climate, I know that I can survive and dedicate a long healthy career here.
    The people that have been hired in the last 3 to 4 years think they can come here and not do jack!
    Most retired or were forced to leave another agency and think they know it all. Dont let those idiots discourage you.
    If you come here with a positive attitude and want to work you wont have any problems.

Unregistered
    Place is a joke. One day your a hero the next you could be a zero. Very political place and turnover is off the charts. Anyone who has a positive opinion of this place has no clue and is probably getting over.

Unregistered
    Place is a joke. One day your a hero the next you could be a zero. Very political place and turnover is off the charts. Anyone who has a positive opinion of this place has no clue and is probably getting over.
    The entire state government is in shambles. I work for another agency and we are having our troubles as well. It's as if Tallahassee has no idea of how they are negatively impacting everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12