Lieutenant Crash - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hate to rain on your fabulous parade, but I have not heard one single person express concern for the condition and recovery of the motorcyclist.
    I didn't know him, not too worried about it. Either way, he is going to get a fat check from the patrol.

Unregistered
    I hate to rain on your fabulous parade, but I have not heard one single person express concern for the condition and recovery of the motorcyclist.
    Including you!

Unregistered
    ... because asking for his condition on LEO affairs is a way to prove good morals, right? Drama queen.

Unregistered
    You guys have done so much to deserve that reputation.

Keep up the good work LOL

Unregistered
    Any word????????

Unregistered
    Any word????????
    LT was fired.

Unregistered
    LT was fired.
    Still waiting for the ticket, I haven't seen it on the clerks website. If he doesn't get one, then I better never hear of a trooper receiving a citation when they crash. I'm sure he is begging the major to show the crash as in performance of his duties. Nbc and fox news get ready.

Unregistered
    Several issues -

A lot of it goes back to disparities in discipline. Management decides things are not really a 'crash' or 'pursuit' or {insert blank here] when it involves someone they like and don't want to see jammed up. If they can't get out of that, they make sure the review process looks favorable or there is some kind of flaw that's beneficial to the person involved.

Unregistered
    Several issues -

A lot of it goes back to disparities in discipline. Management decides things are not really a 'crash' or 'pursuit' or {insert blank here] when it involves someone they like and don't want to see jammed up. If they can't get out of that, they make sure the review process looks favorable or there is some kind of flaw that's beneficial to the person involved.
    Correct. Speaking in generalities and not about the case here, the "delay" tactic has been used by Departments in the past to make sure a particular person is not adversely affected by an IA investigation. In Florida, the officer can't be disciplined if the investigation into the incident for which he is disciplined spans more than 180 days. On the 181st day, the officer is immune from discipline.
    FSS 112.532 (6)

Unregistered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12