Lieutenant Crash
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lieutenant Crash

I hear a Troop F lieutenant that is always running his mouth of how perfect he is, sent a motorcycle rider to the hospital in serious condition after a crash in the panhandle. I guess he will be using his P-Card for those Uber rides. Karma is a biatch.

Unregistered
    FHP is going to pay big bucks on this one. Morgan and Morgan

Unregistered
    You can’t have troopers working 12-16 hr days, no days off and no end in sight. Something bad is bound to happen.

Unregistered
    In his case it doesn't apply, all he does is run his mouth and hide.

Unregistered
    Wheres the ticket with the mandatory court appearance. I will request a copy of it soon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wheres the ticket with the mandatory court appearance. I will request a copy of it soon
    I prefer a ticket since that's considered a form of discipline they cant further discipline me.

Unregistered
    You are correct. However, the court will discipline you by suspending your D.L. you might want to cry and apply for a business purposes only from the judge.

Unregistered
    Lol it's about time he gets his. He was such a d*ck to everyone when I was there.

Unregistered
    I hate to rain on your fabulous parade, but I have not heard one single person express concern for the condition and recovery of the motorcyclist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast