New Hire

Thread: New Hire

Unregistered

New Hire

Can someone give insight on how the New Member Orientation was for someone who wasn't sponsored by PCO.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Might suppose the most important thing for new hires to remember is to always ask Would you like fries with that as part of their back up plan because it looks highly doubtful the administration sure cant be trusted to look out for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone give insight on how the New Member Orientation was for someone who wasn't sponsored by PCO.

The best insight I can give you is to quit and go to another agency before you even start the goat rope.

Unregistered
    PASCO has become a third chance agency. Only come here if you cannot get hired anywhere else. If this fits you, congrats & welcome to the laughing stock!

Unregistered
    If you look at, watch or talk to and hope you dont need some of the losers in Pasco suits youll see the aforementioned comment is the absolute truth. And the sad part is first they cant go anywhere else and second the pathetically useless may have found ways to get ahead right where they are and they come to believe because the clueless made them they think they actually know something. And when you hear them or God forbid get forced to deal with them its hilarious.

Unregistered

New Hire

Good luck as your "training" was, and will be, poor at best. What else can you expect when the "trainers" don't have any real leo experience and never made an arrest or case in their whole career. Run, don't walk away !

Unregistered

What a joke

How is this agency over strength? It took me less than a year to realize I should have never come here. What a joke, I can't believe I moved for this BS. Time to apply everywhere else and pray I escape.

Unregistered
    Keep that application for McDonald's cashier open. You never know when you will be fired for something you didn't even know you did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You never know when you will be fired for something you didn't even know you did.
    WOW, sounds like Pinellas now.