Is School Board having a hiring frenzy?

Unregistered

Is School Board having a hiring frenzy?

I was catching up with some guys from the County in court and was told that School Board is trying to hire as much as they can. School Board apparently is paying officers from other agencies to man their schools in the mean time, is this true? Word on the street is the hiring process is 2-3mo long just to get fresh blood on the streets. Just want to confirm! Stay QRU!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was catching up with some guys from the County in court and was told that School Board is trying to hire as much as they can. School Board apparently is paying officers from other agencies to man their schools in the mean time, is this true? Word on the street is the hiring process is 2-3mo long just to get fresh blood on the streets. Just want to confirm! Stay QRU!
    School board isn’t paying other agencies. The agencies are Manning their schools from their budget. School board is hiring. If you want To make 42,000 a year like a teacher and walk around a school all day then it’s the job for you.

Unregistered
    School board isn’t paying other agencies. The agencies are Manning their schools from their budget. School board is hiring. If you want To make 42,000 a year like a teacher and walk around a school all day then it’s the job for you.
    Because this dummy doesn't know how things work, here is a link to show the school board is paying other departments to cover their schools. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...216797875.html

People I've spoken to that have tried to apply with school board say they're unable to get any info from the clowns over there other than they are only hiring certified.

Unregistered
    The person you spoke to is a clown because they are trying to fill up the next 3 academy classes at Miami Dade College.

Unregistered
    Because this dummy doesn't know how things work, here is a link to show the school board is paying other departments to cover their schools. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...216797875.html

People I've spoken to that have tried to apply with school board say they're unable to get any info from the clowns over there other than they are only hiring certified.
    Looks like you are the dummy. Read this article dirt bag. County Mayor and Miami Beach are paying for their officers to man your schools, idiot!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miami.c...d-schools/amp/

Unregistered
    Looks like you are the dummy. Read this article dirt bag. County Mayor and Miami Beach are paying for their officers to man your schools, idiot!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miami.c...d-schools/amp/
    LOL, check the dates of the article "dirt bag". Who's the idiot?

Unregistered
    Yeah before the school year idiot!

Unregistered
    buddy really your department doesn't even have money to pay for uniforms. Spoke to an officer the other day riding with another person in plain clothes and said he was on phase 2 of FTO and hasn't gotten uniforms yet. Wow you guys are a joke how can you training officers that don't even carry their guns to work. Yeah our departments is paying the bill buddy.

Unregistered
    Stop crying and get to work. Stop pretending your not a school board officer. Ha ha ha, the only people on this forum are school board officers your not fooling anyone. No other officer from any other agency would waste their time writing about school board. Yes I am a school board officer...ha ha ha

Unregistered
    When I leave to the county ...hopefully.... then I will be on their forum and not this one. You guys are all pathetic with your *****ing and whiny attitudes lol....also it’s so obvious who is who on here. Which is the same people that are so vocal on FB....lol