Josi - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Josi

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG Deanna parenting solo here. Dad states that the only moral choice is abortion. I'm selfish and wrong for choosing life.
    farquaad is a joke, and creates and causes another embarrassment to us. Thanks to the cousins Mike and Rick Scott for leaving us with this crap. Now he gets someone pregnant and then demsnds she abort. How can he run a multi million dollar business when he can't even wear a condom? And then not even step up to do the right thing? I hope she cuts him off at the knees, although it appears that someone did that to him a long time ago.

Unregistered
    I bet farquaad will have her harrassed . His underwear sheriff is as trashy as he is and always up to committing a felony, especially now since he owes farquaad his soul.

Unregistered

Boca Raton

starting pay 68,150 ,70% after 20 years, I am out of here, not that our Agency has issues, but $$ speaks and 70% after 20 years.

Unregistered
    farquaad Was not at the Trump rally last night. Hmmm why not.

Unregistered
    Negotiating a paternity suit.

Unregistered
    I bet farquaad will have her harrassed . His underwear sheriff is as trashy as he is and always up to committing a felony, especially now since he owes farquaad his soul.
    What Felonies has Underwear committed ???? Give details if you want Media to look into it ...

Unregistered
    Wow, he may be having a kid. Who cares!!!
    Some would opine, that you have a Vulnerable Victim of a crime, that turned to seek help from the Good Guys ( The Police ) and adding insult to injury, she is victimized by a sexual predator ( aka the Sheriff of LCSO ) at the Police Headquarters, while she is filling a police report, and is offered special treatment, that the average citizen, isn't given and becomes she becomes the victim of sexual relationship most likely because the Sheriff promised her that her case would be resolved by him ordering official resources to address his crime, and by offering her police protection, and in return you have a vulnerable victim of a crime, that is victimized again, by what is suppose, to be the Good Guys Sheriff ... if this is true, he is in a world of caca when the media and his opponents get the particulars of this issue.

I wonder what resources were committed to her case and what promises the Sheriff made to her, that may constitute a violation of law, and reviewable by FDLE.

Again, if this is true ??????

Unregistered

Why I have chosen to look for a new police position

I have no respect for any of the command staff. I was hired under Mike Scott and like many thought this was a great opportunity and we could change this corrupt organization. I TRUELY believe this is a lost cause. The Sheriff is a complete embarrassment. I went to the Facebook account and read the post of the women involved with Sheriff. Disgusting behavior and sexual predator. I will not get medical insurance, when I retire after 30 years of employment. The pay is horrible and the lack of job security. Mike Scott was a corrupt politician and he place this guy to protect his back. Well the future is bleak and he only be in office for a month.

Unregistered
    Because his baby momma posted pictures that she was there. That’s why he was absent. She also posted several weeks ago that she is blessed with kids and grandchildren. He got a grandma pregnant? A heavily botoxed grandma.

Unregistered
    Some would opine, that you have a Vulnerable Victim of a crime, that turned to seek help from the Good Guys ( The Police ) and adding insult to injury, she is victimized by a sexual predator ( aka the Sheriff of LCSO ) at the Police Headquarters, while she is filling a police report, and is offered special treatment, that the average citizen, isn't given and becomes she becomes the victim of sexual relationship most likely because the Sheriff promised her that her case would be resolved by him ordering official resources to address his crime, and by offering her police protection, and in return you have a vulnerable victim of a crime, that is victimized again, by what is suppose, to be the Good Guys Sheriff ... if this is true, he is in a world of caca when the media and his opponents get the particulars of this issue.

I wonder what resources were committed to her case and what promises the Sheriff made to her, that may constitute a violation of law, and reviewable by FDLE.

Again, if this is true ??????
    OMG, he might be having a baby with a girl he was having a relationship with. She actually had pictures of them on her Facebook when they were dating. Who cares! Babies are born daily.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast