Josi
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Josi

Unregistered

Josi

I own and run the reality company and will decide if my 42 1/2 "MAY" run for sheriff. He's got some security issues would make a pretty darn good better than average sheriff.

Unregistered
    Again someone attempting to stir the pot. This is not coming from the hallway!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I own and run the reality company and will decide if my 42 1/2 "MAY" run for sheriff. He's got some security issues would make a pretty darn good better than average sheriff.
    POS, troll and or puppet from the hallway, she never would speak like that f-ing moron, but keep it up, you guys are driving a group to bring it to you, secrets will be coming out, so keep playing games

Unregistered
    Again someone attempting to stir the pot. This is not coming from the hallway!
    lair, it is coming from the hallway, keep poking the bear, everyone knows about CM and his lady friend and what happened, ok, game on

Unregistered
    lair, it is coming from the hallway, keep poking the bear, everyone knows about CM and his lady friend and what happened, ok, game on
    you mean baby's mama?

Unregistered
    you mean baby's mama?
    BOOM! and there you have it!

Unregistered
    Oh no, not that.

Unregistered
    Oh no, not that.
    We all know farquaad...just thought he poke a little fun at her.. she must have taken him serious. Little did she know , one can never believe a word he says... I wonder what they'll name it...

Unregistered
    We all know farquaad...just thought he poke a little fun at her.. she must have taken him serious. Little did she know , one can never believe a word he says... I wonder what they'll name it...
    Are you kidding me?! That little pecker! Another embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me?! That little pecker! Another embarrassment.
    Stop speaking in riddles, if you want the Media and the general public whom reads this site, to understand fully what you're talking about.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast