FHP Vehicle Fire in PCB 2 Weeks Ago
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FHP Vehicle Fire in PCB 2 Weeks Ago

Anyone know what happened to the FHP vehicle that caught fire? It sounded like the Trooper didn't do anything wrong, the vehicle just caught fire.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the FHP vehicle that caught fire? It sounded like the Trooper didn't do anything wrong, the vehicle just caught fire.
    Impossible. Trooper's fault. Hands down. Cars don't spontaneously combust

Unregistered
    Things happen, that's all I'm saying. I was just curious and thought someone might have been there when it happened.

Unregistered
    Bird brain, before you go assuming things and blaring it out as certainty, it’s better to stay quiet.

FHPs fleet, as a whole, run at least 10 hours a days nonstop. Not counting if they worked overtime, offduty, etc.

With that being said, Dodge is by far the most unreliable vehicle the American market has produced. None of their technicians know what to do, and nothing seems to get fixed.

Yes, the trooper was idling on the shoulder when it caught fire. The oil changes were done appropriately and general maintenance as a whole. The vehicle ignited, it is said it was a leak, but was never proven.

Now got back to your 9-5 job.

Unregistered
    Bird brain, before you go assuming things and blaring it out as certainty, it’s better to stay quiet.

FHPs fleet, as a whole, run at least 10 hours a days nonstop. Not counting if they worked overtime, offduty, etc.

With that being said, Dodge is by far the most unreliable vehicle the American market has produced. None of their technicians know what to do, and nothing seems to get fixed.

Yes, the trooper was idling on the shoulder when it caught fire. The oil changes were done appropriately and general maintenance as a whole. The vehicle ignited, it is said it was a leak, but was never proven.

Now got back to your 9-5 job.
    Strange, I dont have an issue with my Charger. On the contrary, I used to replace transmissions on the Crown Vics every 60 000 miles, and it used to be one issue after another. I have 84000 on the Charger, no issues yet, and no trooper has died from a rear end collision or in a crash altogether while in a Charger.

Unregistered
    Strange, I dont have an issue with my Charger. On the contrary, I used to replace transmissions on the Crown Vics every 60 000 miles, and it used to be one issue after another. I have 84000 on the Charger, no issues yet, and no trooper has died from a rear end collision or in a crash altogether while in a Charger.
    So your Charger doesn't have transmission problems? You dont have the valves wearing the cams out either from excessive idling and not getting properly lubed? You arent having control arms crap out? You arent getting new pads and rotors every 12,000 miles?

Wow! You must drive an unmarked car to and from the station everyday Lieutenant!

Unregistered
    So your Charger doesn't have transmission problems? You dont have the valves wearing the cams out either from excessive idling and not getting properly lubed? You arent having control arms crap out? You arent getting new pads and rotors every 12,000 miles?

Wow! You must drive an unmarked car to and from the station everyday Lieutenant!
    Hey retard, that's normal wear and tear on a car, it happens to Ferraris and Porsche and they dont even drive that much. We cant buy a Bugatti to patrol, we go from 130 to 0 fifty times a day, so yes you will need new brakes every while. No car can handle that. The Chargers are holding up pretty good if you ask me. The faster you go, the faster you need to squeeze the brakes to stop. Control arms, I replaced a few on the Crown Vics also, normal wear and tear.

Name an FHP Trooper that has died on Charger since 2010, you cant. That's what's important, the other stuff can be fixed, but not a life. You must be a Ford guy, go and drive a Pepsi van. I'm not an American car brand guy, but I can deal with Chargers better than Crown Vics, at least I can catch someone when I step on the gas.

Unregistered
    Hey retard, that's normal wear and tear on a car, it happens to Ferraris and Porsche and they dont even drive that much. We cant buy a Bugatti to patrol, we go from 130 to 0 fifty times a day, so yes you will need new brakes every while. No car can handle that. The Chargers are holding up pretty good if you ask me. The faster you go, the faster you need to squeeze the brakes to stop. Control arms, I replaced a few on the Crown Vics also, normal wear and tear.

Name an FHP Trooper that has died on Charger since 2010, you cant. That's what's important, the other stuff can be fixed, but not a life. You must be a Ford guy, go and drive a Pepsi van. I'm not an American car brand guy, but I can deal with Chargers better than Crown Vics, at least I can catch someone when I step on the gas.
    Never mind the typos, I'm texting while working out at the gym. I'm like Charger, muscles.

Unregistered
    Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Patrick Ambroise

Unregistered
    Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Patrick Ambroise
    He was in a Crown Vic without the fire suppression system

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast